Become a Patron!

Juice suggestions please!

Dalton801

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Working to be a juice reviewer, written, and videos, possibly a new take on reviewing, never seen it done so it'll be a secret until I gather a following!
I need juice suggestion to begin my reviews! Not known juices that everyone vapes, I want NEW stuff to review!
Give me suggestions please and thank you! Also, if your starting a juice line, id gladly review it and promote it!

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
7869c29134d556cbc553c29cc37651f7b1da5e111425bdc31f5ea0a03cee1de8.jpg
Working to be a juice reviewer, written, and videos, possibly a new take on reviewing, never seen it done so it'll be a secret until I gather a following!
I need juice suggestion to begin my reviews! Not known juices that everyone vapes, I want NEW stuff to review!
Give me suggestions please and thank you! Also, if your starting a juice line, id gladly review it and

Last edited:

Dalton801

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks, but I'm not going to be a juice reviewer "full time". I see absolutely no financial gain in reviewing juice, and I don't think there should be. I see it as an informative hobby, and that's all it will ever be to me.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
What the Modfather just said.

New E-Liquid companies are being born every day.

And so are people that want to do reviews.

Even more than there are E-Liquid companies IMHO.

To find E-Liquid companies, just do a Google search.

Keep going through the first 30 or so pages and then you will start to find (maybe) the ones that no one has ever heard of.

And probably for good reason?

AND even after this, you still want to take a stab at it, be a class act and be honest.

It may come as a shock that some companies will even try to pay you for a positive review even when the product taste like swamp water on a good day.

But don't even consider taking that road,

Done here, listen to Smokie.

Dalton801

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What the Modfather just said.

New E-Liquid companies are being born every day.

And so are people that want to do reviews.

Even more than there are E-Liquid companies IMHO.

To find E-Liquid companies, just do a Google search.

Keep going through the first 30 or so pages and then you will start to find (maybe) the ones that no one has ever heard of.

And probably for good reason?

AND even after this, you still want to take a stab at it, be a class act and be honest.

It may come as a shock that some companies will even try to pay you for a positive review even when the product taste like swamp water on a good day.

But don't even consider taking that road,

Done here, listen to Smokie.

I don't want to get payed. I want to be brutally honest. I love to talk. And I love to talk all things vape. I make alright money at my job, and that's all I need. Maybe I can make a name for myself by being blunt and honest about shitty and good juice.

gdovinty

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Midtown juice is the bomb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Want to make an impact on youtube?
Simply be honest and un-biased.
some regular blue collar, Joe schmoes giving unbiased reviews on the tube would go over big time!
Can anyone name a popular youtube reviewer that does it simply for the info And doesn't do reviews for profit or free gear?

I'd do it in a heart beat if I wasnt so socially awkward. ...

youlandbb

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
''baked vapes berry lemon cream cake''
'' vgod luscious''
''helios vapor black''

chuck.finley

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
AudioFog sold by Rocky Top Vapor. Great max VG juice.

VU Sponsors