Become a Patron!

Juice Pif

nano2014

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello i have a bunch of ejuice to pif to a Newbie or somebody who knows someone really in need of email please let me know
I'm trying to help a few people quit smoking and start vaping. I just had someone from here send my mother in law a MVP 3 and a tank. Now she needs some juice. She's a single mother and me and her son try our best to help her. And we have a friend that just had a close call and she is also struggling to quit and could use the help. Let me know. I can try to pay shipping if it helps. I'd like to see them get the stuff so they can start vaping and hopefull better their health. I'm always trying to help someone new too so I'll make sure I find someone that is in desperate need of some help. I love helping others transfer over to vaping. Many do t have the money to get started so I enjoy helping them

AO_DICE

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm a newbie that just had to put out more cash I don't have cuz a co-worker sold me a mad mod... I could use a break

Guys please Email me at- [Personal E-mail Removed by Staff]

Staff Edit: Please exchange personal information through the site's private messaging feature, "Conversations," if you choose to do so at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The private messaging is found under conversations, it can be found top of page directly next to your username, click on the envelope icon

VU Sponsors