Become a Patron!

Juice I don't need /want

purpleduck

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a bag of 8-10 bottles of juice I either don't like or the nic is too high. (purchased before I stopped using nic) some of them are open, others are still sealed. If you need them for your PIF boxes, please let me know where to ship them and I will get them out to you.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

I have a bag of 8-10 bottles of juice I either don't like or the nic is too high. (purchased before I stopped using nic) some of them are open, others are still sealed. If you need them for your PIF boxes, please let me know where to ship them and I will get them out to you.

I would be very grateful if you have any to spare. I will send you my address. Bless you

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

^^^THIS IS THE VERY DEFINITION OF COOL^^^

purpleduck

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you for the kind comments. Momabear contacted me and they are shipping out for the pif boxes.

VU Sponsors