Become a Patron!

Joyetech Unimax 25?

jjdell

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi all. I recently saw online a Joyetech Unimax 25. Has anyone here got one or tried it. Thinking of getting one but not if they suck. There's a freebie ;)

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Never tried it, don't own it. That said, I have nothing but great experience with Joyetech's build and quality in their other products. HTH

jjdell

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Agree Dev. Couldnt find much on it but did hear its got great flavour. So i ended up ordering one anyway. Kind of sick of my K4 and its coils. Good vaper but let down by inconsistent coils which dont last long. The Unimax should be delivered tomorrow i hope. Be interesting to compare the two. Cheers.

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
I'll be interested to hear your thoughts on it when you get it. I hope you enjoy it!

jjdell

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Its a shocker Dev. Wrote a review in the Written Review mods/pv's section. What happened at Joyetech when they invented this thing? :gaah:

jjdell

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looks like a beast, performs like a pusscat. I do reckon though that if Joyetech made a lower ohm coil for it, perhaps around 3 ohm?, then it would perform like a champ. I put my Cleito tank with a .27 ohm coil in it on the Unimax 25 battery and it worked quite acceptably. Nice clouds and good flavour. Easy a 60% + improvement over the Uni tank with its .5 ohm coil on its own battery. Not quite the full experience the K4 gives but real close. The cleito tank on the K4 battery was a tad less restrictive on the inhale when compared to being placed on the Unimax. Im thinking the coils for it are not a percect match for the battery output.The Unimax starter kit is a let down.

VU Sponsors