VincentV

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Joyetech Espion Infinite 230W TC Kit|First Voice Control Vape Kits By Joye
Joyetech Espion Infinite 230W TC Kit
joyetech_infinite.png

Here comes the Joyetech First Voice Control System Vape Kit, the Joyetech Espion Infinite TC Kit. Including Joyetech Espion Infinite Box Mod and ProCore Conquer sub ohm tank, ulitizes the newest Artificial Intelligence technology that allow you to control by voice. Powered by dual 18650 batteries, the Espion Infinite can fires up to 230W maximum output wattage, available in multiple output modes, such as TC, VW and by pass. The ProCore Conquer Tank is the upgrade version of Joyetech ProCore sub ohm tank, features cobra resin drip top and adjustable airflow, equip with new coil for nice flavor and amazing vaping experience. More Information Will come soon.

Specifications:
Dual high rate 18650 batteries
Maximum output reached to 230W
Equipped with voice control system
LED indicator light

Click to see more detail about Joyetech Espion Infinite 230W Voice Control Kit

Related Vape Kits:
SMOK I-PRIV Voice Control Kit
smok_i-priv_230w_kit-1.jpg

The SMOK I-PRIV 230W TC Box Mod is a highly impressive vape device with advanced technology functionality, featuring an AI-powered chipset capable of Voice Control System and compatible with dual 18650/20700/21700 batteries. Elevating the technological prowess of traditional box mods to new heights, the SMOKTech I-PRIV 230W Mod implements a Voice Control System in which the mod can recognize voice command and perform adjustments with the AI technology (Artificial Intelligent). The I-PRIV Mod integrates a futuristic designs with aggressive design elements inspired by superheroes for a visually striking display. The utilization of dual 20700 and 21700 batteries (sold separately) provides the combination of range and flexibility to create a longer lasting output technology with optional support for 18650 vape batteries for added versatility. The I-PIV has a maximum output of 230W and a plethora of output adjustments ranging from sophisticated temperature control suite with added Memory Mode for increased precision.

Features
1. Superior Stainless Steel Construction
2. High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
3. High-Temperature Resistant - Explosion Proof
4. Convenient Top-Fill Rotary Design - Lock Button Mechanism
5. Massive Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
6. Compatible with TFV8 Baby Coils
7. 810 Cobra Resin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip

Click to order SMOK I-PRIV Voice Control Kit

VU Sponsors