Become a Patron!

joyetech aio

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a question for the group,My tank broke and instead of trashing it,the evic aio comes with an adapter to use a regular atty with a 510 connection,would that work on the joyetech?....Z

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wish I knew, at one point I was going to pick one up, but never did:(

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Hey @z man let me make sure I understand. I think what you are saying is that you broke the internal tank of the eVic AIO and want to know if you use the adapter can you put a normal 510 tank on the top?

If I got it right, then the answer is "maybe". If you still have the metal base of the broken tank, then yes, it will work, if not then no it won't. The base is absolutely necessary to properly use the adapter. Without the base, then the adapter is too short and you can't complete the circuit. TBH, I haven't even tried the internal tank in mine, mostly because I use build decks in all my gear, and I don't have the rebuildable coil for the AIO/Cubis. I'm hoping to get my hands on one someday so I can try it out, but for the moment it's untested.

I hope this answers your question, if not, then please clarify and I will try and give you a better answer.

HTH!

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank You for the reply DevAuto,I broke the glass in the Joyetech Ego AIO and the Evic has an adapter that screws in to replace the internal coil set up in the tank that allows You to use any atty that has a 510 connector on it. Hope that's clearer....Z

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
eVic_AIO_02.pngHard to tell but the adapter is in the right side of pic.

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Thank You for the reply DevAuto,I broke the glass in the Joyetech Ego AIO and the Evic has an adapter that screws in to replace the internal coil set up in the tank that allows You to use any atty that has a 510 connector on it. Hope that's clearer....Z
Ahhhhhh ... eGo AIO is broken, NOT eVic AIO ... that was not clear, I thought you were talking about the tank in the eVic AIO being broken. Do you have the adapter for the eVic AIO? If you do, then give it a shot in the eGo AIO and see if it will work. If you don't have one, then you may just be better off picking up a whole new mod at this point. Just a thought.

HTH!

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't have one,but was going to get one if it would work....The adapter is sold by itself on the Joyetech site....And as for getting another I have too many mods now!....

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Fair enough, but if you pick up another mod and part with the broken eGo, then your sum total stays the same. :D

I will say though, it seems like a lot of trouble just to get the mod working again. I will assume that you enjoy it and like the way it performs. I don't have the eGo AIO, so I don't know the answer to this, but is it not possible to just replace the broken glass?

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No the glass is not replaceable I just hate breaking things....

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
If you can figure out what they use in this video, it appears you can DIY a new tank ... I just don't know what products they are using, or where to get them. Anyway, here is the link ...

VU Sponsors