Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Jimi,

Happy Tuesday!

Charlene has been doing a series of interviews with experts on censorship, and she recently interviewed Zach Vorhies, also known as the “Google whistleblower.” Today we want to share part 3 with you.

Zach has done what few others have dared to do -- tell the truth about Google and “Big Tech” and their attack on our freedoms and assault on the truth.

Because of Zach, we now have proof that Google has been hiding the truth about cancer and vaccines and so much more in their search results, and in this final segment, they go in depth into COVID-19.

>> Join Zach and Charlene and learn more!

A new study, coauthored by Dr. Brian Hooker and Mr. Neil Miller (both of whom were featured in The Truth About Vaccines 2020) using abstracted medical records of vaccinated versus unvaccinated children from three pediatric practices in the USA concluded that unvaccinated children have better health outcomes than their vaccinated peers.

Wow! The study confirmed that vaccination before one year of age led to significantly increased odds of medical diagnoses for developmental delays, asthma, ear infections, and when additional time was permitted for diagnosis, gastrointestinal disorders.

Lead author of the study, Dr. Hooker, stated, “The results definitely indicate better health outcomes in children who did not receive vaccines within their first year of life. These findings are consistent with additional research that has identified vaccination as a risk factor for a variety of adverse health outcomes. Such findings merit additional large-scale study of vaccinated and unvaccinated children in order to provide optimal health as well as protection against infectious diseases.”

>> Get the scoop here.

We will win this fight for health freedom. :)

Yours in health and liberty,

mail

P.S. We have great news! We just started a new social media presence in a brand new platform that is free with no censorship! It’s called AllSocial.

Here are our new TTAC and TTAV AllSocial media pages and links:

>> The Truth About Cancer AllSocial Page

>> The Truth About Vaccines AllSocial Page

We encourage YOU to click the links above, set up your own account, and follow our 2 brand new pages! You will never be censored for using the word "vaccine" or talking about the real truth about vaccines or cancer or any other topic.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Is your dentist considering how your oral health is affecting your whole body… and vice versa?

One uneducated visit to your dentist can have devastating health consequences — common dental procedures can trigger autoimmune disorders, cancer, heart disease and dementia!

And not only that, 80% of disease symptoms are caused by problems in the mouth.

As you now know, oral health is one of the most overlooked health issues in conventional medicine. Properly (and naturally maintained) it can reduce your disease risks! In fact, it’s possible to avoid years of physical pain and disease (and save money!) by learning the truth about conventional dentistry — BEFORE health problems arise.

—>> Take charge of your oral health when you attend this free, online event!

WHY ATTEND?

Your host, Jonathan Landsman, has gathered the world’s top experts to show you the best ways to improve your oral (and overall!) health, prevent and reverse disease symptoms, and save thousands of dollars in unwanted medical expenses.

By attending the Holistic Oral Health Summit, you’ll learn how to identify, prevent and eliminate the roots of disease.

The Holistic Oral Health Summit will show you:

• Links between oral health and chronic disease
  • Best strategies to treat gum disease
  • Dangers of root canals and dental toxins
  • Proper healing strategy for cavitations
  • Connection between mercury and Alzheimer’s
  • Cancer risks of dental infections
  • How to choose the right dentist
  • Oral health building tips
  • Difference between conventional and biological dentistry
  • And more!

—>> I’ll see you online at this The Holistic Oral Health Summit when you register today!

Dr. Pedram Shojai

P.S. When you register for The Holistic Oral Health Summit, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi,

Please join me on the FREE online event The Immune Defense Summit. It begins June 10th and that is when my interview will be broadcast. I will be sharing vital information on:

• The undeniable reality about nutrition and immune function
  • The best supplements for immune health
  • Cold and flu prevention and treatment strategies
There are other MUST-SEE expert talks about immunity at this free online virtual event. When you click on the link below it will show you the line-up of experts and topics.

--->>Listen to these complimentary expert talks and unlock these exclusive eBooks!

AND, when you register for these talks, you also UNLOCK exclusive eBooks plus the transcripts from The Immune Defense Summit to help you understand the science behind strong immunity and show you the latest advances in immune protective protocols, natural solutions to boost immune system health and strategies to reverse disease symptoms at the root cause.

These experts will teach you the latest in immune protective protocols to help keep you and your family safe from all types of diseases, viruses, common pathogens and drug-resistant "superbugs."

--->>Listen to these expert talks and unlock these eBooks now!

Be sure to visit the site today so you can plan accordingly!

Best wishes in building your immunity!

mail

Dr. Michael Murray

P.S. This COMPLIMENTARY access goes away when the event ends (that's soon), so take advantage today, especially the featured talks above!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Featured Alert & Action Item

Say NO to a Forced Coronavirus Vaccine and Other Compulsory Medical Interventions

Urge your lawmakers to say ❌NO to a forced coronavirus vaccine. No pharmaceutical product or procedure should ever be forced, particularly a fast-tracked, experimental vaccine that is free from liability for any harm it might cause — be it a reaction, injury or death. Medical mandates have no place in a free society and violate free, prior and informed consent.

Learn More + Take Action

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi,

Thank you for opening today’s email.

Tomorrow’s training is powerful and important, please register here. (You will get an email confirmation asking for your personal questions immediately after you sign up.)

Don’t worry if you can’t attend live, register anyway to get the replay.

Did you know that your Lymphatic System is one of the most essential building blocks to your immune system, hormonal balance and detoxing your body from toxins and the physical effects of trauma? In fact, although we never hear about it, if it STOPPED working, we would die within 48 hours.

Some important facts:

• The Lymphatic System has been described as the ‘distribution network’ of the immune system, working tirelessly to fight bacteria, toxins, viruses and remove waste and pathogens.

• Your lymphatic system is approximately twice the size of the blood circulation system (and manages almost double the volume of fluid daily).

• There are hundreds of lymph nodes in your body that constantly monitor and filter out toxins, waste and pathogens. So if this system gets “congested” you may have limited success with cannabinoids.

• The Lymphatic System is a separate circulatory system that carries away fluid from the interstitial space (aka the extracellular matrix).

• Your Lymphatic System also integrates with hormone balance! So if you’re struggling with hormonal issues, this may be why, and it can provide an avenue to support hormone health.

Click the image above to learn why lymph stagnation and
hormone imbalance are stealth health villains

Symptoms of lymphatic congestion can show up as: Brain Fog, Headaches, Migraines, Insomnia, Depression, Chronic Sinus Issues, Allergies, Acne, Skin Conditions, Constipation, Bloating, Weight Gain, Cellulite, Pain in the Body … and more. And the long-term consequences are profound, causing serious health issues, like autoimmunity, chronic disease, or worse.

Lymph congestion is one of the most PERVASIVE and SUBTLE causes of all disease.

I hope you will join us for this important Q&A and send in YOUR questions.

To your health,

Dr. Christine Schaffner

PS: Click here to get this important Q&A: “Lymphatic Congestion and Hormone Balance” with Dr. Ginger Nash. Don’t worry if you can’t attend live - register anyway, and Dr. Schaffner will send the replay.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did You Miss Doc's Webinar?
No Worries, You Can Watch The Recording

Hey Folks!

If you missed Doc Jones' Webinar lecture from the recent Preparedness Skills Education event fear not.

You can watch the recorded lecture free for three more days.

Dr. Patrick Jones DVM - Becoming a HomeGrown Herbalist

Join Doc Jones for a lecture on the power and availability of herbs growing all around you. There was a live Q&A following the lecture.

Click Here to Watch the presentation.

(Link Expires Wednesday)

Feel Free to forward this email and share this opportunity to learn essential preparedness lessons with your friends and family!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hello, Jimi!

Today, infectious diseases plague the world with life-altering consequences, but with the right information you can minimize the threat with the hidden truth about biofilms, startling vaccine news from an NIH researcher, leveraging nature's pharmacy and healing your gut. Plus, shocking news about the value of fevers!

-->>IMPORTANT NOTES! PLEASE READ BELOW!<<--

• You DO NOT need a daily email to attend. Use the following link each day: http://immunedefensesummit.com/event.
  • Each day's speakers are available on demand for a 24-hour period ONLY, from 10am U.S. Eastern until 9:59am the next day.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,
Do you feel like living with diabetes has taken over your thought process and emotions?

If you feel that way now, don’t worry, you’re human.

The truth is that I used to feel that way.

When I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes in 2002, I felt like living with a “chronic disease” completely took over my life, and began to dominate everything I did.

I felt like diabetes forced me to...

• Spend extra time at home
  • Live in a higher state of stress
  • Become obsessed with the numbers on my glucometer
  • Limit my activity level (because of low energy)
I also felt like it took extra effort to avoid tempting foods.

And a gargantuan effort to figure out what to buy at the grocery store.

So here’s my question to you: do you feel like your current routine:

• Is causing you to gain weight?
  • Isn’t structured in a way to help you succeed?
  • Giving you a feeling that your health is slipping away?
If you said yes to any of these questions, you’re in the right place.

Even though these are challenging times, it doesn’t mean that you have to:

1. Throw out the progress you’ve made
  2. Put off getting started
  3. Give up on improving your health

Your health matters (especially in the time of COVID-19).

The quality of your life matters.

Sign up for this one-time-only limited seating webinar, and let’s find your confidence and motivation.

You can turn this around – we’re here to help.

>> Click here to register for this one-time-only FREE training

See you inside!

Cyrus Khambatta, PhD & Robby Barbaro, MPH

P.S. Due to the time-sensitive nature of this content, we’re only offering this training once. There are 500 seats, when they’re gone they’re gone!

P.P.S. These are challenging times, but that doesn’t mean you have to give up on your health or let your progress slip away. Join us on this one-time-only special training.

>> Make sure to register for this training now to secure your seat!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well come on over;):).Are you still home alone or is hubby back?

I’m still here by myself. It’s quiet and peaceful, thank God. But I’m not sure how it’s gonna be if they try to force people to get vaccinated or whatever. I see comments on YT all the time from people who are afraid of the corona jab. And this is just at different news channels, nothing shot related.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
mail

Jimi,

Happy Tuesday!

Charlene has been doing a series of interviews with experts on censorship, and she recently interviewed Zach Vorhies, also known as the “Google whistleblower.” Today we want to share part 3 with you.

Zach has done what few others have dared to do -- tell the truth about Google and “Big Tech” and their attack on our freedoms and assault on the truth.

Because of Zach, we now have proof that Google has been hiding the truth about cancer and vaccines and so much more in their search results, and in this final segment, they go in depth into COVID-19.

>> Join Zach and Charlene and learn more!

A new study, coauthored by Dr. Brian Hooker and Mr. Neil Miller (both of whom were featured in The Truth About Vaccines 2020) using abstracted medical records of vaccinated versus unvaccinated children from three pediatric practices in the USA concluded that unvaccinated children have better health outcomes than their vaccinated peers.

Wow! The study confirmed that vaccination before one year of age led to significantly increased odds of medical diagnoses for developmental delays, asthma, ear infections, and when additional time was permitted for diagnosis, gastrointestinal disorders.

Lead author of the study, Dr. Hooker, stated, “The results definitely indicate better health outcomes in children who did not receive vaccines within their first year of life. These findings are consistent with additional research that has identified vaccination as a risk factor for a variety of adverse health outcomes. Such findings merit additional large-scale study of vaccinated and unvaccinated children in order to provide optimal health as well as protection against infectious diseases.”

>> Get the scoop here.

We will win this fight for health freedom. :)

Yours in health and liberty,

mail

P.S. We have great news! We just started a new social media presence in a brand new platform that is free with no censorship! It’s called AllSocial.

Here are our new TTAC and TTAV AllSocial media pages and links:

>> The Truth About Cancer AllSocial Page

>> The Truth About Vaccines AllSocial Page

We encourage YOU to click the links above, set up your own account, and follow our 2 brand new pages! You will never be censored for using the word "vaccine" or talking about the real truth about vaccines or cancer or any other topic.

Also, there’s the Friendly Vaccine Plan by that doctor who was on TTAV. I think he waits until kids are three and then gives them certain shots. Why should a newborn need a Hep B shot that won’t last them until they’re teens?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Today's Health Thought:
"Whenever there is a human in need, there is an opportunity
for kindness and to make a difference."

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ever had one of those days, Jimi?
Last Friday morning, an employee error resulted in 15,000 of my followers receiving five different emails from me—all at once—welcoming them into programs they had not signed up for.

My team worked hard and fast to make sure my list did not get flooded with more emails. And it worked...no more unwanted mail got sent. BUT, 203 people unsubscribed from Fork in the Road.

As you can imagine, I spent the rest of the entire day (and much of the weekend) explaining and apologizing.

The team member who created the snafu felt terrible. And she felt even worse as the unsubscribes mounted, and the not-so-friendly emails began to arrive.

So I sent out one more email to the list. To explain that while I wished I could say that Lotus had walked on a keyboard, it was in fact a human error, and I was sorry.

And then...

And then, people like you started to reach out to me. To check in, to offer encouragement.

I got lots and lots of wonderful messages and got to talk with many people I had not spoken to in a while. Many shared their own war stories of tussles with technology, a few sent along funny memes.

Some people were just helpful in keeping a perspective. Like this one:

“I don't get why people would let their panties get all knotted up over a few extra emails! Seriously, people need to get real about what is and isn't a big deal, especially with all that is going on. Just be glad you don't live with these angry people. Can you imagine the "discussions" about the correct way to use toothpaste? Or the debates regarding over versus under for toilet paper?”

But there was one email...a one-liner, that I printed out and hung on the wall in my office, because the sentiment is so profound.

Just a lump in your oatmeal girl, not a lump on your breast!

Live your life for you,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey!

Quick heads up -- the 5G Crisis Summit is being made available again for free over the weekend at this link.

This is your last chance to watch it 100% for free. I do recommend purchasing the full replays though -- I did that last year and might give all these interviews a second listen.

Don’t miss it!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello, Jimi!

Taking time to learn about your health each day is a remarkable feat -- keep it up with today's amazing expert talks! And, remember, you DO NOT need a daily email to access each day's talks.

1. Use the following link each day: http://immunedefensesummit.com/event.
  2. Each day's talks come online at 10am U.S. Eastern.
  3. You may need to clear your browser history to see a day's new talks.
  4. You can also re-register and click the GREEN BAR at the top of the page!
Fact: Great nutrition remains the cornerstone of optimal health! Today, you'll discover mind-blowing truths about killing viruses without toxic medications, amazing supplement advice, family medicine (beyond conventional wisdom) and how to improve detoxification pathways. Plus, the most important food news you'll ever hear!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Watch for Signs of Video Game Addiction

Why were Miami Heat forward Meyers Leonard, the Trail Blazers' forward Mario Hezonja, and the Cleveland Cavaliers' Larry Nance Jr. hanging out together one day in early April? They were playing in a "Call of Duty: Warzone" video game tournament.

We suppose it makes sense. Their real games were suspended, and they longed for some competition.

But for some, video games can become more than a temporary, welcome relief.

"I am happy for 'Warzone,'" Hezonja told the Washington Post. "I would say I'm addicted."

According to a six-year study out of Brigham Young University, which was published in the journal Developmental Psychology, for 10% of players video gaming becomes a problem that interferes with day-to-day life.

In fact, players who become addicted may find that constant interaction with the games triggers or increases problems with depression, aggression, shyness, and anxiety.

Signs of addiction include:

• Excessive time spent playing games and hyped-up anticipation of future contests

• Withdrawal symptoms like anxiety, irritability, sadness, and boredom when unable to play

• Need for increased doses of games that are ever-more complex and time-consuming

• Risking friendships and family relationships or jobs because of obsessive playing

If that's you, start tracking your playing by writing down the time you spend, then try to reduce that time spent by 10% each week. And consider online or in-person cognitive behavioral therapy for help.

In addition, get outside and play a socially distanced game of tennis, take a bike ride, or walk. If you're under age 50, COVID-19 is less likely to harm you than a video addiction will.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Your Kid is the Perfect Age to Learn About Racism

Kids of the world have had a rough 2020.

School got cancelled. Birthdays, friendships, gatherings, vacations, and their favorite places to go? Also cancelled. For many kids, busy and preoccupied parents working jobs from home became their primary teachers. For others? Their parents weren’t able to stay home and teach them, and so they’re lonely, confused, and in danger of falling behind.

And for some, the space they occupy in the system of racism running through the veins of our legislature and law enforcement hasn’t budged an inch. The lived reality of many children in America has been predetermined since their births – since they emerged into this world as people of color.

Now… plenty of us grew up with parents who said things like “It’s not polite to talk about race, religion, or politics” or “I’ll explain that to you when you’re older.”

It turns out, according to an article for the American Academy of Pediatrics, children can internalize racial bias as young as between the ages of two and four.

And for older children, from nine to 17? They probably know more than you realize. School, TV, video games, and the internet are all ingredients in the cauldron of consciousness your child develops as they grow. That’s alright – if they’ve internalized any information ranging from unsavory to factually incorrect, you have a teachable moment on your hands.

But because this is not a post-racial society, these conversations must be had. We are the village raising the children who will become the adults of the next generation.

So let’s delineate talking about race by age…

Infant to Six Years Old

If your children are in this age range, your job is simple: Get out in front of the conversation.

Whether or not you’re a person of color, you should have literature featuring nonwhite central characters. Maybe that seems out of pocket, or like your children won’t be able to relate.

Consider that for most of the world’s history, nonwhite children have only had popular literature available with a cast of white characters.

Children will relate to other children unless they’re taught they can’t.

This is your chance to teach them to invest in the lives, dreams, feelings, and failings of others, regardless of what they look like. Read them books about civil rights and black achievements, but also just about people of color living their lives. Check out this list!

Watch movies centered around people of color, as well as other cultures. Studies have shown it helps prevent shock and confusion later on.

This is also the age at which children notice there is a physical difference in skin tone.

Perfect chance for science! Children are sponges – and they’re curious to boot. Explain to them what melanin is.

Melanin is a pigment that makes skin have different colors. We all have it – when you get tan in the sun, that’s melanin. Black people have more melanin than white people. Just like flower petals can be different colors! It’s wonderful that the world has so many varieties of people, and all we have to do to appreciate what nature has given us is love each other.

Ages Six to Eight

This age is particularly tender… kids between six and eight typically have garnered an understanding of right and wrong, fair and unfair.

In fact, you’ve probably already seen plenty of examples of it. A sibling playing with a toy they want, a kid in class getting picked for a privilege that your child didn’t get picked for, etc.

Especially now, when they may or may not be aware of what’s going on in the world, it’s critical to explain what is happening that is unfair and why.

Start by asking what they’ve heard – if it’s already on the right track, build layers. If it seems like they’ve gotten something muddled, gently dismantle it.

Don’t get too far into the weeds on the history of the civil rights movement just yet (unless you think your kid can safely comprehend that reality). But if asked directly about anything, don’t lie.

Above all, remind them that nothing separates you fundamentally from the people of color who are upset at the state of racism in the world – except unfair prejudice.

Ages Eight to Twelve

At these ages, kids are starting to form opinions based not on yours, but on opinions they hear at school, at family gatherings, on the internet, etc.

This is a great time to practice equanimity and show your children how to respectfully disagree, explain why you don’t agree, and teach them how to be advocates and allies to other children and people.

Classmates getting teased in school about their race or religion? Help your kid learn how to uplift that one and de-escalate bullies.

Hear a racist remark from an adult? Equip them with the knowledge to deflect it personally, and maybe even encourage them to speak up.

Ages Twelve and Up

Here’s where it can get dicey.

Myriad reports have come out showing that in many places in the States, public schools don’t spend a lot of time on black history. February, sure. But during that month, children usually get sugar-coated and white-washed versions of things that were actually dreadful.

That’s where you can come in.

You can explain that slavery wasn’t normal for the times – that there were plenty of vocal abolitionists opposing it all the way back to 1688. You can explain what the Tulsa race riots were. You can explain what happened to MLK. You can tell the truth about the Black Panthers. You can talk to them about police brutality rate discrepancy between white people and people of color.

You can show them hard, immutable facts.

And be there for them when they have a response, a reaction, or questions. Children are more capable of understanding than they’re often given credit for.

Show them documentaries, historical films, read literature that explains the black American experience. (More on that in a future issue.)

And by all means, if you hear your children espousing racist ideals or parroting harmful, insidious remarks, congratulations – it’s another teachable moment!

Being an ally is not a destination. It’s a journey. You have to be willing to accept new information when you learn it, and adjust your beliefs accordingly without fear of vitriolic retribution for admitting you were wrong.

That’s the most powerful lesson you can teach your children.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello, Jimi!

You may not know this, but you simply CANNOT properly address health issues -- like gut, immune system or brain disorders -- WITHOUT optimizing your vagus nerve function.But what is "vagus nerve function?"Unlock Dr. Eva Detko’s eGuide, Vagus Nerve 101, to learn why the vagus nerve is so critical to health and longevity and what you can do to improve your vagal tone!--->>Download your complimentary eGuide, Vagus Nerve 101!The vagus nerve is the longest nerve of the human autonomic nervous system. Its fibers connect to all of your body’s organs from the neck down (except the adrenal glands), making it the primary component of your parasympathetic nervous system.Playing a key role in areas such as heart rate, breathing rate, gastrointestinal peristalsis, sweating, detoxification and more, optimal vagus nerve function is critical to maintaining one's health and longevity.Because low vagal tone has been linked to:
  • Chronic fatigue
  • Fibromyalgia
  • Heart disease
  • Diabetes
  • IBS/IBD/SIBO/leaky gut
  • Autoimmune conditions
  • Neurological conditions
  • Cancer
  • And more!

In this 12-page eGuide, you’ll find strategies to increase your vagal tone, plus facts on polyvagal theory, indications of low vagal tone and the connection between strong vagus function and a healthy immune system.

--->>Gain IMMEDIATE ACCESS to the Vagus Nerve 101 eGuide now!

When you unlock this gift, you’ll also reserve a seat for the free, online Mind, Body & The Vagus Nerve Connection Summit taking place on June 15-21, 2020 -- over 40 experts teaching you how to ACTIVATE the vagus nerve to REBALANCE your nervous system and help boost your immune system and overall health!

You can truly get started on better health today!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Problems in your gut have nothing to do with your brain... or do they?

One of the most powerful things I've learned is that no one part of the body operates in isolation, Jim. And the brain and gut are particularly interconnected thanks to a "superhighway" called the vagus nerve that gives them a direct connection.

That means things like past trauma could be keeping your gut from improving. (Even if you're doing "everything" right.)

Fortunately, the world is waking up to the reality that our gut and brain are deeply connected - and as more info becomes available, more healing can occur. I want to do my part to spread that important info - starting with two upcoming free education events:

--> Trauma and Mind Body Super Conference

This is a free online health conference with more than 90 expert speakers sharing about the connection between childhood traumas and current health struggles. this topic has been extensively researched and is seen over and over again by doctors and scientists. And by the way - if you think you don't have any trauma because you had a happy childhood, think again! Loving parents and a happy childhood doesn't always mean you're free of past traumas that could be hugely impacting your heath. But you need to do more than just acknowledge trauma- this conference gives you the tools to overcome it (and get control of your health back).

--> Mind, Body, and The Vagus Nerve Connection Summit

The vagus nerve is what connects our brain to our gut, but chronic stress can wear on it, leading to a condition called "low vagal tone" that's associated with gut issues, autoimmunity, and chronic disease. Good news - there are lots of things you can do to improve vagal tone, and you'll learn about them in this free summit. Gargling, humming, and signing are just some of thr easy exercises that can improve vagal tone and your health as an extension. Don't miss this event.

Hope & hugs,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Is your dentist considering how your oral health is affecting your whole body… and vice versa?

One uneducated visit to your dentist can have devastating health consequences — common dental procedures can trigger autoimmune disorders, cancer, heart disease and dementia!

And not only that, 80% of disease symptoms are caused by problems in the mouth.

Oral health is one of the most overlooked health issues in conventional medicine. Properly (and naturally maintained) it can reduce your disease risks! In fact, it’s possible to avoid years of physical pain and disease (and save money!) by learning the truth about conventional dentistry — BEFORE health problems arise.

—>> Take charge of your oral health when you attend this free, online event!

WHY ATTEND?

Your host, Jonathan Landsman, has gathered the world’s top experts to show you the best ways to improve your oral (and overall!) health, prevent and reverse disease symptoms, and save thousands of dollars in unwanted medical expenses.

By attending the Holistic Oral Health Summit, you’ll learn how to identify, prevent and eliminate the roots of disease.

The Holistic Oral Health Summit will show you:

• Links between oral health and chronic disease
  • Best strategies to treat gum disease
  • Dangers of root canals and dental toxins
  • Proper healing strategy for cavitations
  • Connection between mercury and Alzheimer’s
  • Cancer risks of dental infections
  • How to choose the right dentist
  • Oral health building tips
  • Difference between conventional and biological dentistry
  • And more!

—>> I’ll see you online at this The Holistic Oral Health Summit when you register today!

Dr. Pedram Shojai

P.S. When you register for The Holistic Oral Health Summit, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did You Miss Doc's Webinar?
Watch For Free Until Midnight Tonight

Hey Folks!

If you missed Doc Jones' Webinar lecture from the recent Preparedness Skills Education event fear not.

You can watch the recorded lecture free until midnight tonight.

Dr. Patrick Jones DVM - Becoming a HomeGrown Herbalist

Join Doc Jones for a lecture on the power and availability of herbs growing all around you. There was a live Q&A following the lecture.

Click Here to Watch the presentation.

(Link Expires Wednesday at Midnight)

Feel Free to forward this email and share this opportunity to learn essential preparedness lessons with your friends and family!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Featured Alert & Action Item

Say NO to a Forced Coronavirus Vaccine and Other Compulsory Medical Interventions

Urge your lawmakers to say ❌NO to a forced coronavirus vaccine. No pharmaceutical product or procedure should ever be forced, particularly a fast-tracked, experimental vaccine that is free from liability for any harm it might cause — be it a reaction, injury or death. Medical mandates have no place in a free society and violate free, prior and informed consent.

Learn More + Take Action

VU Sponsors