Become a Patron!

I've got nothing.

johntheawe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I've made a Strawberry Vanilla Custard which was amazing, a sort of Strawberries/Cream which wasn't very good. I made a fruit loops (That's what all the citrus flavorings are for).
I'm out of ideas. Searched reddit and this forum for hours trying to find something with the flavor concentrates I have. Nothing to mix. I'm so bored, and I've decided to ask the community to look at what I've got and tell me some recipes I could maybe make. I wanted to make a strawberry milkshake for SURE. I also was thinking of making an Orange Creamsicle because I have everything I could possibly need for it. If you have ANY recipes that include what I have, please do share. Especially for the 2 flavors I just mentioned I wanted to have.

Flavor Concentrates:
CLICK THE SPOILER
(EM) Sweetener (TPA)
(FA) Meringue
(TPA) Lemon
Bergamot (FA)
Cake (Yellow) (FW)
Catalan Cream (FA)
Cheescake (LA)
Creamy Hazelnut (FW)
Dulce de Leche (TPA)
DX Bavarian Cream (TPA)
DX Sweet Cream (TPA)
DX Vanilla Cupcake (TPA)
Ethyl Maltol (10% PG) Diluted 2% (TPA)
Etyhl maltol
Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA)
Orange (FA)
Smooth (TPA)
Sweet Strawberry (Cap)
Sweet Tangerine (Cap)
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)
Vanilla Custard v1 (Cap)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Orange - Banana makes a nice Cream-cicle as that is what I am vaping right now.

Good Luck and wish I could have been more help but I see now you do not have banana.

johntheawe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Orange - Banana makes a nice Cream-cicle as that is what I am vaping right now.

Good Luck and wish I could have been more help but I see now you do not have banana.
I've felt a need to buy banana, blueberry, and raspberry concetrates recently. Banana is a new one since you've mentioned it. I totally should have got some w/ my last order. I don't like how some banana vapes taste like straight chemicals though. Know any good banana concentrates?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am vaping the Liquid Barn Premixed Orange Banana Flavor DIY and I have just gotten the Banana flavor but have yet to use it. I will let you know when I do if you like. Not many DIY'ers use the LB flavors so you can be assured to get more suggestions shortly.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Tangerine Creamsicle
CAP Sweet Tangerine 5%
TFA Vanilla Bean 5%
CAP Vanilla Custard 1%

Can't really do a Strawberry Shake without NF Organic Malt & TFA Malted Milk.

Strawberry Ice Cream maybe?
CAP Sweet Strawberry 6% (works better when used with TFA Strawberry Ripe 50/50 mix, or INW Shisha Strawberry 3%)
TFA Vanilla Bean 5%
CAP Vanilla Custard 1%
FA Meringue 0.5%

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've felt a need to buy banana, blueberry, and raspberry concetrates recently. Banana is a new one since you've mentioned it. I totally should have got some w/ my last order. I don't like how some banana vapes taste like straight chemicals though. Know any good banana concentrates?

TFA Banana Cream is one I really like...

johntheawe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I am vaping the Liquid Barn Premixed Orange Banana Flavor DIY and I have just gotten the Banana flavor but have yet to use it. I will let you know when I do if you like. Not many DIY'ers use the LB flavors so you can be assured to get more suggestions shortly.
Cool, yeah let me know man.

johntheawe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Tangerine Creamsicle
CAP Sweet Tangerine 5%
TFA Vanilla Bean 5%
CAP Vanilla Custard 1%

CAP Sweet Strawberry 6% (works better when used with TFA Strawberry Ripe 50/50 mix, or INW Shisha Strawberry 3%)
TFA Vanilla Bean 5%
CAP Vanilla Custard 1%
FA Meringue 0.5%
Thanks for the suggestions. I only have like 1ml of the strawberry left xD Should have thought about that. I'm going to try the tangerine sicle. Did you make these recipes yourself? If so, could you help me use the Orange (FA) that I have?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Look for the Cloned e-Juice Bible thread on here.

Good Luck!

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks for the suggestions. I only have like 1ml of the strawberry left xD Should have thought about that. I'm going to try the tangerine sicle. Did you make these recipes yourself? If so, could you help me use the Orange (FA) that I have?

Yes, but I'm normally also using some TFA Dairy Milk which you didn't have in your list.
FA Orange is a no go for me as it tastes too much like Orange Peelings so it's not so good for Creamsicles IMO.

This is one of mine but had to improvise cause you don't have these other flavors yet.
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/tangerine-creamsicle.229417/

johntheawe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Tangerine Creamsicle
CAP Sweet Tangerine 5%
TFA Vanilla Bean 5%
CAP Vanilla Custard 1%

TFA Vanilla Bean 5%
CAP Vanilla Custard 1%
FA Meringue 0.5%
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/621408/Orange+Creamsicle This is what I'm about to mix. I modified yours a little. Gonna try it in a minute.

memeticengineone

Member For 4 Years
How about Chai cream? Nude nicotine sells a good Chai flavoring but I need to fine a good cream flavor to mix with it and mellow it out/sweeten it up

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I ordered some Cherry Blossom Tea last time with no idea for it just thinking of something along the lines a Liquid State Sweet Leaf.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
How about Chai cream? Nude nicotine sells a good Chai flavoring but I need to fine a good cream flavor to mix with it and mellow it out/sweeten it up

2% TFA Dairy Milk or 0.5% Hangsen Cream or maybe even 1% INW Shisha Vanilla.
0.5% FA Marshmallow & 0.5% FA Meringue can help add more sweetness too.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Followup: WOW right out of the bottle it's awesome. I also added 1% Ethyl Maltol to the modified version. Good shake n' vape.

Holy crap you mixed this in the last half hour and are vaping it already? Damn! And they say I speed steep!

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Followup: WOW right out of the bottle it's awesome. I also added 1% Ethyl Maltol to the modified version. Good shake n' vape.
When you register at that website, you can add your flavors in the "My flavor stash" (drop down menu under "User"). Once you completed that, you can use "Search by flavor stash" or "What can I make", in order to find recipes.

johntheawe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
When you register at that website, you can add your flavors in the "My flavor stash" (drop down menu under "User"). Once you completed that, you can use "Search by flavor stash" or "What can I make", in order to find recipes.
I know this. I actually copied it from my stash xD
Anyway,s it comes up with too much crap that people put on there just to test.

VU Sponsors