Become a Patron!

Itaste VV - HELP

MJHolc312

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi all,

When I set my watts to 11 on my itaste vv, it reads 0 volts. When I set it to 4.5 volts, it reads 0 watts.

Is this normal? I cannot find a tank that doesnt leak with this battery, and am thinking this may be why.

Anyone know? Thank you!!

James

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I don't know what you're using for tanks: But I have a Kanger Protank 3 Mini on my VV4 and it works great. Running it at 11.5W. Never really looked at the voltage. I'll try to remember to look at it tonight.

That tank has never leaked so much as a hint of a drop.

Last edited:

MJHolc312

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't know what you're using for tanks: But I have a Kanger Protank 3 Mini on my VV4 and it works great. Running it at 11.5W. Never really looked at the voltage. I'll try to remember to look at it tonight.

ok, thanks a lot. So frustrating.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not sure if you're aware of this, but you can use either variable voltage or variable wattage. Can't use both at the same time.

MJHolc312

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not sure if you're aware of this, but you can use either variable voltage or variable wattage. Can't use both at the same time.

Yea I know- thanks. But if my battery displays both watts and volts at the same time, should the volts read 0 if the watts are set to 11?

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't have the mod in question, but that sounds right. When in vw mode, vv mode is disabled so showing a zero for the mode that's not active would make sense.

VU Sponsors