Become a Patron!

iTaste MVP not working

At first it would not charge, but then I changed the wall charger and it would turn on and charge. But then it would only charge for about 20 seconds then cut off. So I plugged my phone in to the vape to see if it had any charge, and it charged my phone for about 30 seconds the died. Now the vape is totally died and it will not even flash red when I push the button. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sounds like the charging port came loose. Mine did that I gave it to a friend he fixed it. said you nee to sodder it back in place or replace the port

I
Sounds like the charging port came loose. Mine did that I gave it to a friend he fixed it. said you nee to sodder it back in place or replace the port
don't have a small enough torx screw, how much do you think it will cost to fix it at a vape shop and thanks

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am not sure it is a pita to take apart wont hurt to ask tho.

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you can swing it, replace it.
even after you find a 6t driver the SS screws are tight as fly anus and strip out easily.
even if you do manage to get the screws out, pulling the top/bottom deck without popping connections is even harder.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile