Become a Patron!

It should go without saying ? more please...

DeadShort

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Quoted by lordmage
yes it would be nice if the flavor concentrate makers and juice vendors test their lines and share results, but when you add something to it can. it's overall profile changes and may need re-testing.

If I am interpreting the meaning of your message correctly !
My question would be "who" told you that if you add flavors with no diacetyl in them to other flavors that have no diacetyl in them -- you end up with diacetyl ??

Where is the instance this is occurring in? Your taking juice making to a whole new level with that language..

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Quoted by lordmage
yes it would be nice if the flavor concentrate makers and juice vendors test their lines and share results, but when you add something to it can. it's overall profile changes and may need re-testing.

If I am interpreting the meaning of your message correctly !
My question would be "who" told you that if you add flavors with no diacetyl in them to other flavors that have no diacetyl in them -- you end up with diacetyl ??

Where is the instance this is occurring in? Your taking juice making to a whole new level with that language..
what you quoted was an overall statement when a tested juice is tweaked it could change nothing more

VU Sponsors