Become a Patron!

Isub ceramic ss coils???

drew83

Member For 4 Years
Hey all,

Ok so some help please guys and girls.

My local b&m have just said they stock the innokin isub ceramic ss coils.

I haven't heard anything about them and a quick Google doesn't reveal any reviews of them.

Anyone here used them yet???

Cheers

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hey all,

Ok so some help please guys and girls.

My local b&m have just said they stock the innokin isub ceramic ss coils.

I haven't heard anything about them and a quick Google doesn't reveal any reviews of them.

Anyone here used them yet???

Cheers

Drew

Hmmmmmmm... I own 4 iSubs and use them everyday. I've never heard of an iSub ceramic... Google time!

drew83

Member For 4 Years
Been reading up and can only find vendors. No reviews yet.....

Bit concerned over reviews of other ceramic coils though that say about them breaking up and being inhaled....

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
innokin_ceramiccoil.jpg

drew83

Member For 4 Years
Just gone back to isub g after getting the cleito.

Cleito is a real juice guzzler! Great tank but waaay too much juice!

Isub g is a great reliable tank. Just wanted some feedback on the ceramics if anyone got any???

saytar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just gone back to isub g after getting the cleito.

Cleito is a real juice guzzler! Great tank but waaay too much juice!

Isub g is a great reliable tank. Just wanted some feedback on the ceramics if anyone got any???

Know its an older post but, personally 1. Ceramic is somewhat fragile 2. Their not rebuildable 3. Its a gimmick coil, kinda like extra chrome on your hotrod...................Number 2 is my big issue with them..proprietary item and subject to non availability......wire not so much..

A SS wire coil works just as well and SS wire is widely available for lots of use's and most of them work fine in vaping...and cheap.

faeker1

Member For 4 Years
Know its an older post but, personally 1. Ceramic is somewhat fragile 2. Their not rebuildable 3. Its a gimmick coil, kinda like extra chrome on your hotrod...................Number 2 is my big issue with them..proprietary item and subject to non availability......wire not so much..

A SS wire coil works just as well and SS wire is widely available for lots of use's and most of them work fine in vaping...and cheap.
how is a ceramic wicking medium a gimmick? they give a better flavor than the regular isub coils, they really cut down on burnt flavor issues, and they work on both vw and tc modes. doesn't exactly sound like a gimmick to me.

also, the wire used with them is SS.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors