Become a Patron!

IStick Power and iJoy EXO S problem "No Atomizer". Please help.

So yesterday i recieved my mod and atomizer that i ordered online and they worked really great until my mod displayed "no atomizer" and i unscrewed the atomizer and then screwed it back on and the problem was gone but now it works rarely and like 2-3 mins and then it shows "no atomizer" again.. It tried the exo s on my ego one mega v2 and it works fine. I tried the istick power with my rda and it works. I tried cleaning the threads,changing coils, unscrewing and screwing back coils, tighten and loose the atomizer, pulling up the center pin of the mod, pushing down the center pin of the atomizer, updating the software on the istick but nothing is fixing my problem..
So please help me if you know something.. :D18518535_1118480838258331_171749587_n.jpg

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It there a big length difference in the 510 pin of the trouble atty vs one that works? Could just be that atty ad mod won't play together.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
It there a big length difference in the 510 pin of the trouble atty vs one that works? Could just be that atty ad mod won't play together.

Is it the new QC 200? I carry them and haven't had a problem yet... doesn't mean they don't happen. As has been said, the fact that it's one atty that's not working right, even thought that atty works on other devices... It may not play well with the mod. It has a pretty deep 510 on the QC 200, but I have some super pricey RDA's with long 510's that are useless on some nice mods even. Unfortunately it happens. I would ask the vendor their opinion, and I certainly would pay attention to it, but it just sounds like that tank and mod don't like each other. I hate it when that happens, but it happens with super nice stuff too sometimes... They need to standardize 510's much more in depth and fitment. At this point, they should all sit flush and work.

I may also just be that single on of those attys, though I'd understand hesitance in getting another to try. Reach out to the vendor politely, it can't hurt, and that mod may just not like that tank unfortunately... Good luck!

Actually my rda has the 510 pin a lot shorter than the exo s and compared to the melo III i can't say because it's a friend's atomizer and i don't have it right now

Is it the new QC 200? I carry them and haven't had a problem yet... doesn't mean they don't happen. As has been said, the fact that it's one atty that's not working right, even thought that atty works on other devices... It may not play well with the mod. It has a pretty deep 510 on the QC 200, but I have some super pricey RDA's with long 510's that are useless on some nice mods even. Unfortunately it happens. I would ask the vendor their opinion, and I certainly would pay attention to it, but it just sounds like that tank and mod don't like each other. I hate it when that happens, but it happens with super nice stuff too sometimes... They need to standardize 510's much more in depth and fitment. At this point, they should all sit flush and work.

I may also just be that single on of those attys, though I'd understand hesitance in getting another to try. Reach out to the vendor politely, it can't hurt, and that mod may just not like that tank unfortunately... Good luck!
Nope, it's Istick power 80W. I will consider what you said and if it's true that the tank and mod just can't work together i hope that i can send back the tank or change it with something else.. Thank you for your answer!

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have had the same experience with Wismec and joyetech as well. I don't know what kind of Chinese business incest is going on over there but some how they are all related and use the same shitty 510's.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Try loosening the atty a turn or two and see if the problem goes away. I needed to do that on some mods but after the 510 broke in I no longer have that problem. Some tanks don't play well with Joyetech corporation mods. (Eleaf, Wismec, Joyetech and a few others are all the same company)

VU Sponsors