Become a Patron!

Istick Pico 21700

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
r4JceR8.jpg

This is your pico re-engineered for a larger battery. The mod will go from 1 watt to 100 watts in increments of .1. Good for you MTL vapours. It looks exactly like the old OG Pico. As you can see I got the black version. It has an adaptor so you can use 18650.20700/21700 batteries. Not bad.

Now the kit came with the Ello tank which I've reviewed before. This is a really nice tank. It comes with both the .3 ohm hw2 coil and the .25 HW-1c single coil. You will get a comfortable vape anywhere from 30-70 watts depending on the coil. I have no issues with the Ello tank. The threads are good, the coils last a few weeks.

As a kit it works. Now mine is a sample kit. The 21700 battery it comes with was dead and would not recharge. But it shipped from China so ... who knows what happened on the way. It looked pristine though.

So what is the kit ...
Well:
Pico 21700 mod
21700 battery
Battery adaptor
USB cable
Two coils (I got one)
Ello tank
Extra glass and adaptor for 4ml
Manuals

So if you like the Pico you will like its big brother. This is a compact mod. I don't like that the controls for up/down are on the bottom but that is the Pico. ThePico was a huge success because it is small, durable and easy to use. This is essentially the same mod with better battery power and an improved tank.

Is it worth the price? I don't know. I don't know the price yet, lol. I cannot find it for sale yet. But it is a neat little device you vape below 100 watts. The menu is nice, it does TC adequately. And you can I imagine install Arctic Fox on it (need to see if they list it). With AF this would be a great mod for sure.

Last edited:

digibomb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Typically I do not go for these types of mods, but after playing with this one for a few hours I gotta its not bad at all. Easy to us, fits good in the my hand, and all my drippers work well on it. I an see this being a really nice on the go mod when I don't feel like bringing my mechs or squonks.

I have yet to try the tank and currently running it on a 18650 and it handling pretty well.

The only weird thing, I find, is the up and down keys on the bottom of the mod. But, I do dig the top bat door.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Will this one accommodate a 25mm tank?

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
yes it will ...

Quick update - turns out there was an insulator sticker on the negative on the 2170/0 that had to be removed. Holy from Eleaf was kind enough to email me and resolve my battery issue, lol. Battery works just fine now!

Last edited:

digibomb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Will this one accommodate a 25mm tank?
I'm running a 24 and fits almost flush. You could prolly get a 25 but may have slight over hang and might touch the battery door, which is a top cap next to the RDA.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I'm running a 24 and fits almost flush. You could prolly get a 25 but may have slight over hang and might touch the battery door, which is a top cap next to the RDA.
Thanks someone at the other place found the specs. I couldn't find any a couple days ago.

VU Sponsors