VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
iSTICK CLONE! – Smart-20 2200mAh VW/VV APV – low as $24.98

HURRY – DISCOUNT CODE could EXPIRE at any time!
USE CODE XMAS14 to get 5% off sitewide!

iStick Replica! – Smart-20 2200mAh Vari-Volt/Vari-Watt APV

THE HARD COPY:Didn’t get enough deals on Black Friday or Cyber Monday? Take heart…. because here’s a great one!

The wildly popular iStick has been cloned! Meet the Smart-20…. almost indistinguishable from the original except for some fun new colors. With 2200mAh capacity, output ranging from 3.0-5.5V or 2-20W, it functions and looks like the iStick.

Available in 4 solid colors: black, silver, gold, and blue… and 3 splash anodized colors: red, purple, and blue…. and with the Smart-20, red means RED, not magenta!

Don’t delay! Save 5% on ALL purchases (e-cig related or otherwise) but DON’T DELAY– coupon could expire at any time!

>> GIMME THE DEAL! << — or — >> MOBILE USERS CLICK HERE! <<

WHO FOR/SHIPS TO:Everyone/Worldwide – Tracked shipping available at a nominal fee.

$26.30 - Get it for $24.98 w/coupon XMAS14 – ships free

Not interested in tis deal? Check out the rest of their vape goodies HERE

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The way if performs is up to the user. Building the right coil at the right resistance for the 20w limit and how well you build said coil is what will dictate its performance.

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Showed up with surprisingly little fanfare. I mean you knew something was coming but when it did it was immediately available. Well, FastTech immediately anyway. 5 business days and a slow boat from China.:)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
The way if performs is up to the user. Building the right coil at the right resistance for the 20w limit and how well you build said coil is what will dictate its performance.

yeps i know this too.. blonde moment :p
it's been forever since i had one.. and right now, i think i might have to pass..
might keep it on my wish list.. but.. :)

VU Sponsors