Become a Patron!

iStick 100w Just Around The Corner

BLACKTOOTHGRIN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The new 40w temp control just came out and it looks like the 100w is next.
Not sure if this one is temp controlled or not....

I'm not really thrilled with the design, but at least eleaf is listening and finally made an iStick with removable batteries though.

http://www.vaportekusa.com/eleaf-istick-100w-preorder/

0e8209d1b53072aa746aab36ec1ecd84.jpg

6a75c87edd1a3f7cc29a0bc29a8aff72.jpg

8d0eceee660151d4769b7b15b2c6b291.jpg

72e9911f833bf0be312c145b345857d9.jpg

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

ccvfd105.dg

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm waiting for this one to drop so I can upgrade love the isticks

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Heavengifts has it on pre order too, didn't check for a date tho. If the price stays around $50 I'm interested. However I've seen too many mods come out lately jumping up and down so much in price who knows what it'll cost.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Don't like how with their 2 latest mods they started putting the charge port on the bottom again, guess the 50w is the only one they put it on the side.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hope all these new offerings aren't plagued by some of the QC issues that the 50 has had...

st0nedpenguin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hope all these new offerings aren't plagued by some of the QC issues that the 50 has had...

On the plus side when it does fail at least it's using whatever batteries you stick in it so you can use batteries that don't try and burn your house down.

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wattage maybe. "Advanced Temperature Alarm Function" doesn't really sound like temp control. Just shuts down when the chip overheats.

yasaboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just seen the video from vape nw earlier today it looks sweet! They have a coupon for pre order for 39.99

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm all for a good 100 w $50 mod, although if they don't include temp on something over the 40 they're gonna lose some sales for sure.

TwitchVaperMVG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just posted a review. Check it out:

iStick 100W Review

• First off, it's a bit larger than other iSticks, especially the 20 and 30.
  • Takes two 18650 batteries in parallel.
  • It has internal charging if you want to throw some batteries in there and pretend it came with them.
  • Spring-loaded positive pin.
  • Magnetic door.
  • Variable wattage and voltage.
  • No TC.
  • $26-$28 Wholesale cost.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good review, I'd been curious about grind ejuice myself cuz of the price, will probably order some, at that price why not? I just wonder how well the charging really is internally on the 100w, I have a charger but don't wanna buy a 2 bay unless I absolutely have to.

TwitchVaperMVG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good review, I'd been curious about grind ejuice myself cuz of the price, will probably order some, at that price why not? I just wonder how well the charging really is internally on the 100w, I have a charger but don't wanna buy a 2 bay unless I absolutely have to.

Thanks man!

The internal charging works fine, it just takes too long. I prefer to swap batteries anyway. And The Grind is definitely really good for the price. Probably the best liquid I've had in that price range. Just beware of coil gunk.

VU Sponsors