Become a Patron!

Is there a clone RDA that has better flavor than the mutation X, use single coils, has air control?

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am looking for a good clone RDA that has as good as or better flavor as the mutation X and can be used with single coils to achieve good flavor. I saw the tugboat today but could not see where one side could be closed so I was not sure how good it would work with single coils. I also saw the one with the dog on the side. Can't remember the name. He said they were not clones and were $30 dollars. I was not sure about their authenticity. The tugboat did USA on the bottom, but I don't know about their clones.

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just now, today, purchased a tobecco Derringer clone. Bought it from my local shop, so it was higher priced than online. Cost me 20 bucks. I have it running in single coil, one side closed off at .4 ohms. Flavor is fantastic. I mean, really really fantastic. never used a mutation x, so I can't truly compare, but this things' flavor is totally impressive.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I am looking for a good clone RDA that has as good as or better flavor as the mutation X and can be used with single coils to achieve good flavor. I saw the tugboat today but could not see where one side could be closed so I was not sure how good it would work with single coils. I also saw the one with the dog on the side. Can't remember the name. He said they were not clones and were $30 dollars. I was not sure about their authenticity. The tugboat did USA on the bottom, but I don't know about their clones.
The RDA with the dog is the Doge. The price for the original is around $30. I heard/read it's supposed to have better flavor than the Mutation X.

AZ4running

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
For air control the mutation v4 is hard to beat. Plume veil is nice.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
$8.xx Derringer rda and $18.xx SMPL mod. Both from fasttech. My favorite setup by far. Airflow can be adjusted for single or dual coils. Gives me the best direct lung hit vape I've ever had.
zWjUe2J.jpg

GrayVaper

Drips in Public
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got one of these last week. Magma by Infinite (clone) also goes by the name Lava. Many consider it the best 1:1 copy of the authentic.
It sells for around $30 bucks and the machining is top notch. The flavor production is fantastic! The build deck is nice and the juice well is deep. The domed top cap is what makes it a flavor machine.

injunear59

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just got a Vulcan clone last week built dual coil about 4 ohm fantastic favor about 20 bucks

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I went on Fastech and ordered a Derringer, a Tobh and a Plumeveil. You can't say I never overkill.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For the derringer, add at least one of the plastic drip tips for it. Well worth the $2 or whatever.

cardassian

Member For 4 Years
My plume veil clone and magma clone both have good flavour. Both can be built in single coil mode. Would recommend both of these rdas.

VU Sponsors