Become a Patron!

Is it safe to vape Aspire Atlantis and Joyetech Evic easy?

hello guys, i have been vaping aspire atlantis with cloupor mini 30W box mod for past 3 months and i've been very happy. Buy yesterday morning i dropped my vape on the floor and it got damaged :(, (battery is loosen and it is falling of the box, because the metal which touches the battery got deeper in the mod). So i sent it to the eshop, but i found that i have one more "mod" from the days. I was wandering if it is save to vape Atlantis with Joyetech Evic easy mod, since its not VV nor VW. I have samsung ICR 18650's 26F http://www.tme.eu/en/details/accu-18650-2.6sam/rechargeable-batteries/samsung/icr-18650-26f/
It would be for a week i guess, till my Cloupor won't get repaired or they sent me a new one. Thanks :)

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The older Evic models have a minimum resistance of 1.2 ohms. At that resistance level and with the short circuit protection etc. provided by the Evic head you are OK with the 26F which has a 5.2 amp rating. If you have a coil lower than 1.2 ohms the Evic likely won't fire it. Even if it would the 26F is not really safe for sub-ohm coils.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors