Become a Patron!

Is it me, the juice, or the tank?

sonarman

Member For 4 Years
I have found more juice makers that I don't like than I like. Ones that are collecting dust are Texas Vapes, Niquid, Phat Clouds. The Texas vape and Niquid are really bad, nic content is 6-18 and all mostly fruit flavored. They are just harsh with minimal flavor. And are almost up to a year old.
I found Kobra Juice and really really like them a lot. I use an istick 50 and 20 with a Delta 2 tank.
Is there anything I can do to get flavor out of the Texas and Niquid? Should I be using another setup? Lowering the nic is not an option since the B&M only sells 6-24. It's just odd that people keep going back to get these liquids when I find them so bad compared to other manufacturers.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the eternal search for E-Liquids you like.

My best idea for you it to find places where you can get a bunch of sample sizes cheap and roll the dice along with the rest of us.

sonarman

Member For 4 Years
Well. That's what I was thinking would be said, lol! I did just place orders with mushroomvapes, black axis, and itc. Hopefully one out of the 3 will make decent juice. Now to find a buddy to pawn off all this juice on!

VU Sponsors