Become a Patron!

IPV3 Li issue?

gaspumps

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love my IPV3 Li. Nice box, good battery life, etc.
I tried running .15 nickel coils in TC mode. When I look at the ohm indicator on the display, it shows .44 ohms on either coil while in temperature control mode. I briefly tried the .15 coil in non-TC mode and it showed .25 ohms.
Is the chip off? Is the coil off? Should I be concerned???

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I love my IPV3 Li. Nice box, good battery life, etc.
I tried running .15 nickel coils in TC mode. When I look at the ohm indicator on the display, it shows .44 ohms on either coil while in temperature control mode. I briefly tried the .15 coil in non-TC mode and it showed .25 ohms.
Is the chip off? Is the coil off? Should I be concerned???
This is atypical not just of the YIHI 330VSL chip check all your connections on your Tank RDA that incluses if needed cleaning the posts with alcohol it means there is a wiring issue as small as it may be.. I had a TI build on the LI do this the other day cleaned her up re-tightened not it probalby only varies a bit.. You do know you can lock the ohms right? If not hold the + - keys then press fire .. Its not documented

gaspumps

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Did NOT know about locking the ohms. Thanks for that tip.
I have cleaned and tightened everything. Just locked the ohms and will see what that does.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did NOT know about locking the ohms. Thanks for that tip.
I have cleaned and tightened everything. Just locked the ohms and will see what that does.
Well if its only jumping a bit bro it really wont matter much I mean if its jumping a .1 or .2 then ya got issues you may find a bit of variance also with some wire remember its all thermodynamics locking the ohms will give a pretty consistent vape as long as its not jumping in a wide range :)
yeah I just love undocumented cool shit :)

VU Sponsors