PreparationHero

I drink and I know things
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
In an effort to update my flavor note book I'm going to start doing single flavor reviews. I'm going to revisit some flavors I have tried and have notes on, and some I have yet to try. all flavors will be tested at 7% and if I don't Vape it all in one day I, I will revisit the flavor and compare the time difference as well. The spelling may be spotty at times but that is due to the voice to text. I hope this helps, these are the flavors Im testing first..

Mix
50/50 blend 0 nic
Inw Shisha Strawberry. 7%
Steep none.

Setup
Tested on a tsunami 24:
.35ohm kanthal Clapton 7/8 wrap
bacon cotton v2 wick.

Notes
The flavor is listed as a strawberry and tobacco, but honestly I don't get much tobacco if anything I get a slight burn, flavor wise I get something between strawberry syrup sweetened with splenda, and the dried strawberries covered in confection sugar my girlfriend makes me waste my money on at pikes place market ( $8 for 3 ounces).

It's not a artificial strawberry flavor, its just a slightly sweetened version that is done very well and seems to be very flexible for recipes. As a sweetener I use it around 0.2% to add a slight sugary feel to a recipe, if I'm mixing it with other strawberries I use a 1/10 shisha/other strawberry ratio, and 0.3-.5% if the recipe is using darker berries. 7% is too much, it's not bad but it is excess and the chemically taste is about 1% away, for a single flavor recipe 4% is perfect for me.

Mouth/Nose
The worst part for with this flavor is exhaling from my nose, that's where I get the chemically sweetened taste.

Mouth feel is great, full bodied yet not overly ripe like a dehydrated strawberry.

Conclusion
Overall I think the flavor is good, if by itself a little weak as far as boldness. I replaced most strawberry flavors with this in recipes a few months ago since its the only one I don't hate.

ADV? Nope. Finishing this tank is rough, like I've been eating candy all day. Much better in small doses.

Stats
Flavor 7/10
Harshness 2/10
Boldness 4/10
Throat hit 4/10
Flavor Accuracy 7/10

Tomorrow's review... Hangsen Australian Chocolate!

VU Sponsors