Not open for further replies.

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So who is going to watch @VaporWatch 's show on the 30th/31st? I know we don't have to be watching to win the main prizes, but I think it will be fun to watch the winners drawn live. :) Oh yeah, and the spot prizes are awesome!!!
I would love to watch, but not sure if I can. Vape shows are never on at a good time for me.

VaporWatch

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
So who is going to watch @VaporWatch 's show on the 30th/31st? I know we don't have to be watching to win the main prizes, but I think it will be fun to watch the winners drawn live. :) Oh yeah, and the spot prizes are awesome!!!

Don't forget, I'll be giving away some extra prizes during the show ONLY to people at the show! Juice, credits, and some random equipment. Make sure to be there!!!

VaporWatch

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
Ok folks, we're officially over 500 shares/comments so the Second place prizes are now IN PLAY!!! This has added TwO prizes...."Winner's choice of Poldiac from mmvapors.com". The next step will add a "Winner's choice Poldiac Hyprid"! Keep sharing the Facebook post and commenting on this thread!

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok folks, we're officially over 500 shares/comments so the Second place prizes are now IN PLAY!!! This has added TwO prizes...."Winner's choice of Poldiac from mmvapors.com". The next step will add a "Winner's choice Poldiac Hyprid"! Keep sharing the Facebook post and commenting on this thread!
Awesome! Thanks for the update!

vappydan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
A wonderful contest. Great folks to do such a nice giveaway. Let's support them

VaporWatch

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
Wow so 700 people have entered, but we're still around 400 shares/comments? If each person had commented OR shared just once, we'd be at around 700, right? So if I'm understanding how this all works, then if each person who entered had done each thing *once*, we would have more than enough to unlock the grand prize! Is that close to accurate @VaporWatch ? Either way, I'm not ranting at anyone who is reading this, because if you are, you are probably here to comment. :) How do we get more people to participate beyond entering the contest? Any thoughts or ideas?

You hit the nail on the head!

If everyone who entered shared just twice and posted 1 comment, we would have more than enough to have all the prizes in the prize pool with plenty left over!

If everyone who has already shared this would share it 10 times over the contest period, it would be enough.

If everyone who has posted here posted just 10 replies.....that plus the shares would get us really really close.

Getting all the prizes into the prize pool is really easy if we can get people to participate just a little bit more!

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You hit the nail on the head!

If everyone who entered shared just twice and posted 1 comment, we would have more than enough to have all the prizes in the prize pool with plenty left over!

If everyone who has already shared this would share it 10 times over the contest period, it would be enough.

If everyone who has posted here posted just 10 replies.....that plus the shares would get us really really close.

Getting all the prizes into the prize pool is really easy if we can get people to participate just a little bit more!
never thought of it that way. I try to post everytime I get an alert about the contest. Pretty easy to up the pool that way.

Watch, what's your favorite tobacco juice?

VaporWatch

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
never thought of it that way. I try to post everytime I get an alert about the contest. Pretty easy to up the pool that way.

Watch, what's your favorite tobacco juice?

While I'm not a big tobacco fan, there are a few of the RBFS flavors that I'm just nuts over. KillR Y4 and Dagwood's Wife is Tripping are up there but I'd have to say my absolute favorite is Admiral's Pipe. It has a nice, woody tobacco flavor that always reminds me of that sweet tobacco taste I'd get every once in while when I smoked......except this is every drag. It's a perfect flavor for kicking back and reading.

What about you? What's your favorite?

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
While I'm not a big tobacco fan, there are a few of the RBFS flavors that I'm just nuts over. KillR Y4 and Dagwood's Wife is Tripping are up there but I'd have to say my absolute favorite is Admiral's Pipe. It has a nice, woody tobacco flavor that always reminds me of that sweet tobacco taste I'd get every once in while when I smoked......except this is every drag. It's a perfect flavor for kicking back and reading.

What about you? What's your favorite?
I haven't tried RBFS yet, but I think I might have to. My local vape shop has a Tuscan cigar that I can't get enough of. Admirals pipe sounds great. I need a good pipe tobacco.

Amazing contest. I gotta say I'm really excited to try out the sampler packs. I've been interested to try stuff from the other lines. I've only had Murdock's stuff up to this ponit.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Awesome!!!! Poldiacs are such great mods. I've wanted one since I first saw one. :) Deciding which one to get would take some time tho... I think maybe I'd go for the Aname or Hoey Sleek. Now 18650 or 18500? Hmmmm....
Anyone know which Poldiacs they'd pick if the won one of the 2nd prizes?

VaporWatch

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
So, because there are a few people who are working so hard to build this contest up and get all the prizes added, I have decided to add another prize to the prize pool, just for them! Check out the original post to see the details on that prize.....and make sure to do your part to spread the word!!!!!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Thanks for the contest! I have been meaning to try some of MM's liquids as well,

I am not entirely clear. Are we supposed to or allowed to post more than once on this thread?

I am still super excited, I too have been sharing like crazy. Been dreaming about that grand prize too, not sure what I want. Its almost a shame we couldn't say opt for half the value but get all the random vape goodies we want. There are just so many things I want!! Smh anyway good luck, keep commenting sharing and doing whatever you can to get more people in on this. I wonder if my shares on twitter and g+ have counted?

Thanks for the contest! I have been meaning to try some of MM's liquids as well,

I am not entirely clear. Are we supposed to or allowed to post more than once on this thread?
Yes we are definitely allowed to talk on here rules state as long as its relevant chatter it counts toward increasing the prize pool!

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Yes we are definitely allowed to talk on here rules state as long as its relevant chatter it counts toward increasing the prize pool!

Thanks for clearing that up! I really did not want to get kicked out of the contest for extra post!

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So, because there are a few people who are working so hard to build this contest up and get all the prizes added, I have decided to add another prize to the prize pool, just for them! Check out the original post to see the details on that prize.....and make sure to do your part to spread the word!!!!!
You are awesome Watch! Really cool new prize! This is the only social media I use, so I doubt I would even be considered...unless sucking up to Watch counts...

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Count Caramel is a complex tobacco with a caramel finish. If you're looking for something similar to RY4, try KillR Y4. Both are fantastic tobaccos with Count Caramel being a more subtle caramel flavor and KillR Y4 is (in my opinion) the ultimate RY4 flavor.......what other RY4 flavors should strive to be.

COMMENT!!!!! Visit our facebook page and SHARE!!!!!

Thanks for answering my post Watch. That's just what I needed to know.

Also glad to know the 2d place prize has been added. I guess I need to go do a little more sharing so we can get to the next level. ;)

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Watch for adding another awesome prize! Especially a prize that will get people to share and comment more. So this new prize benefits us all because I'm pretty sure it will get the 1st and Grand prizes unlocked! :) Has anyone else gone on eBay and looked for the most expensive mods? Lol or just me? Well, $500 mods seem to be mostly rare mechanicals. There are a lot of nice ones, but I kind of want something I won't be scared to touch, so I'm going to check out some other sites...:)

Last edited:

VaporWatch

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host

Post as often as you like as long as it's at least somewhat related to the contest or current conversation. You can also SHARE the FaceBook post as often as you like.

Been dreaming about that grand prize too, not sure what I want. Its almost a shame we couldn't say opt for half the value but get all the random vape goodies we want.

I thought about doing that but this prize is less about getting something worth $500. It's really about getting that unicorn mod....something you've dreamed about owning but knew you'd never be able to get one. Some people dream about owning a Poldiac and some people dream about a Caravela.....how much they cost isn't important as long as the winner's dream comes true.

I wonder if my shares on twitter and g+ have counted?

Email me links with your Twitter and G+ links so I can put them in the pool! [email protected]

Has anyone else gone on eBay and looked for the most expensive mods? Lol or just me? Well, $500 mods seem to be mostly rare mechanicals. There are a lot of nice ones, but I kind of want something I won't be scared to touch, so I'm going to check out some other sites...:)

Don't be afraid to dream!!!! It's about getting something you've been drooling over but just couldn't ever afford......wish away!

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Thanks for the info and consider this another post in hopes that I will win something:D

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So @VaporWatch, is the drawing going to be on the 30th or the 31st? The original rules thread is confusing because both dates are on there...

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wonder what the latest and greatest and shiniest mod will be out by the time of the drawing LOL

Thanks Watch for adding another awesome prize! Especially a prize that will get people to share and comment more. So this new prize benefits us all because I'm pretty sure it will get the 1st and Grand prizes unlocked! :) Has anyone else gone on eBay and looked for the most expensive mods? Lol or just me? Well, $500 mods seem to be mostly rare mechanicals. There are a lot of nice ones, but I kind of want something I won't be scared to touch, so I'm going to check out some other sites...:)
Is that Samazon?

VaporWatch

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
So @VaporWatch, is the drawing going to be on the 30th or the 31st? The original rules thread is confusing because both dates are on there...

Thanks for finding that. The drawing will be held on August 31st during my live show on vapenet starting at 10pm. I've edited the rules to fix those mistakes. I've also edited the rules to show the new breakdown of when each prize will be added to the prize pool.

Have you shared the Facebook post today? Have you posted here in VU today?

We're currently at around 700 total combined shares and comments which means we need 300 more just to get the first place prize added to the prize pool and we need 800 more to get the grand prize added. This is entirely possible if we all start working together! Share every day!!! Comment multiple times a day!!!

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for fixing it... might want to add the "additional" prize in there as well as most folks would probably miss that it's been updated if they just go to the last page of this thread.

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Question for everyone: if the contest ended today, and you were picked as the winner of the grand prize, what would you pick? :)

I'm sure there are lots of choices out there, but the VaporShark rDNA looks really nice IMO!

VaporWatch

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
Thanks for fixing it... might want to add the "additional" prize in there as well as most folks would probably miss that it's been updated if they just go to the last page of this thread.

Good call. I've updated that as well.

Question for everyone: if the contest ended today, and you were picked as the winner of the grand prize, what would you pick? :)

I'm sure there are lots of choices out there, but the VaporShark rDNA looks really nice IMO!

This is a great question and I'd love to see what everyone would get!

cloudy_judgement

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I thought about doing that but this prize is less about getting something worth $500. It's really about getting that unicorn mod....something you've dreamed about owning but knew you'd never be able to get one. Some people dream about owning a Poldiac and some people dream about a Caravela.....how much they cost isn't important as long as the winner's dream comes true.

Don't be afraid to dream!!!! It's about getting something you've been drooling over but just couldn't ever afford......wish away!

This is an amazing midset, Watch. The amount it means to me as a vaper is immeasurable.

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good call. I've updated that as well.

This is a great question and I'd love to see what everyone would get!
Great question. I posed it before. I'd consider the billet box or the reo. It would also be cool to get one of the custom modders in here to make something for you. Could definitely give some publicity to to a small timer.

VaporWatch

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
Great question. I posed it before. I'd consider the billet box or the reo. It would also be cool to get one of the custom modders in here to make something for you. Could definitely give some publicity to to a small timer.

Now THAT would be cool! What a great idea!

VaporWatch

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
Hearin' crickets in here. I don't think we're gonna get the rest of the prizes put into the prize pol at this rate.

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hearin' crickets in here. I don't think we're gonna get the rest of the prizes put into the prize pol at this rate.
Sure doesn't look like it.

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sure doesn't look like it.
Let's do it ourselves then - I'm sure we can find something to talk about. :)

What are you currently vaping on? I'm using an MVP2, and I just got a Mega. I'm still trying to get used to the airiness, coming from a VapeOnly BDC and the iClear 30 that came with the MVP2.

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Let's do it ourselves then - I'm sure we can find something to talk about. :)

What are you currently vaping on? I'm using an MVP2, and I just got a Mega. I'm still trying to get used to the airiness, coming from a VapeOnly BDC and the iClear 30 that came with the MVP2.
I'm using the black stingray clone and TOBH that my wife got me for my b day.

I've been cloud chasing over the past couple months, so I've gotten real used to an airy draw. Dot see myself ever going back.

You're talking about the kanger megatank, right? I haven't tried any of the newer kanger tanks. How's it perform?

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, I'm talking about the Mega Aerotank. Other than the airy draw that I'm still getting used to, it's working awesome. No gurgling, no leaking, no burnt taste. Huge capacity, obviously, and it looks good on the MVP although I could do without the need for a beauty ring...

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Well, i have just bumped this up a notch. We need to support the folks behind this contest.

And perhaps win sumtin:D

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes, I'm talking about the Mega Aerotank. Other than the airy draw that I'm still getting used to, it's working awesome. No gurgling, no leaking, no burnt taste. Huge capacity, obviously, and it looks good on the MVP although I could do without the need for a beauty ring...
Nice! Have you tried rebuilding your own coils for it yet? I've rebuilt single could kangers many times, but never tried the dual coils.

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope - not yet at least. I will eventually, have to build up the courage and the knowledge to carry that out. :) What did your path look like towards the Stingray/TOBH?

@UncleRJ - join in anytime. What are you using on top of your Hana Clone? :)

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been out of town, so haven't been able to post as much. I'm coming back today and I intend to post many times a day :) and share on Facebook of course. I just finally received my IPV2 (50 watt) so I've mostly been trying different RDAs and tanks on there. So far it seems like a great device. At the moment, I have a .4 ohm ekowool build in my TOBH on top of my Nemesis clone. Let's keep it going... what are you vaping right now? :)

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just saw an Atlas 50W in person and that mod looks really solid. Evolv DNA 30 vs. SX350 chipset...?

Thanks for mentioning the Atlas 50W! I'm checking it out now and it definitely is a top contender for what I'd pick if I won the Grand Prize!

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been out of town, so haven't been able to post as much. I'm coming back today and I intend to post many times a day :) and share on Facebook of course. I just finally received my IPV2 (50 watt) so I've mostly been trying different RDAs and tanks on there. So far it seems like a great device. At the moment, I have a .4 ohm ekowool build in my TOBH on top of my Nemesis clone. Let's keep it going... what are you vaping right now? :)

What's the best tank to pair with the IPV2?

Currently vaping Krackle Kringle from Perfection Vapes - what about you?

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What did your path look like towards the Stingray/TOBH?
I started on the cigalikes for about a year until the all died on me at my best friends wedding. I bought an itaste vv the next day. It came with some square clearos that lasted like a week. I got a couple of kanger tanks along the way. My wife and I also got a few cheap egos. My first mechanical was the ph22 (it's a piece of shit, btw) and I got the ismoka magoo ithaka clone. Once that combo shorted out on me and all of the plastic bits in both melted I bought a k100 that I used with my rebuilt protank 2 and Evods. I used a nimbus dripper with that a lot. Now I used it in 18350 mode with my kayfun when I'm on the go.

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Currently vaping Krackle Kringle from Perfection Vapes - what about you?
I'm vaping Kringle as I type this! (Feel bad mentioning it on watch's thread). I cut it in half with vg since I'm trying to phase out the nic. Still tastes great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors