Become a Patron!

Innokin iTaste MVP 20W

Dcphomie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So I'm I'm thinking about buying this but I'm new fairly new to vaping. Anyone have a better suggestion or perhaps what kind of tank I should buy for it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just bought one of these and its been great so far..Easy to use and easy to adjust..Came with a nice 510 to ego adapter and a USB charging cord...The Eleaf I stick is also a popular 20w device...Both are considered really nice variable watt/ variable voltage boxes...I personally chose the MVP because of the longer battery life and the price i could get it for.

Pretty much any tank you want will work withing a limited ohm range...I prefer Kanger Protanks but many also like Aspire Nautilus tanks...Probably the most common tanks used as mentioned.

You will get quite a few different answers on tanks but ultimately its what you end up liking most..only way to do that is try them..Some are expensive and some arent but a higher price doesnt always mean youll like it better...its more of a preference thing.

If you havent already purchased an MVP20W and decide thats what you want, then look up EcigAvenue.com...Use code "20watt" at check out..i got mine for $31.99 shipped and delivered in 4 days ...They may still have them in stock..

Last edited:

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
From what I'm reading the MVP is a lot more compatible with different atty and resistance. Love my istick, but it wont go lower resistance coils if that's what u prefer to use.

RBVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The MVP and the iStick are both good devices. They both share the same 1 ohm limitation as far as how low of an atomizer they support. The MVP has proven to be VERY durable and does have better power regulation than the iStick. Eleaf has recently released a 30W revision that supports sub-ohm and improved 510 connector. I've not had a chance to scope it yet to see if the power regulation is any better than the 20W.

As far as tanks, tastes differ but you can't really go wrong with any of the full and mini sized Kanger and Aspire tanks. There's a clearomizer section on VU here that has lots of good reviews.

Dcphomie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Like said I'm fairly new so not to sure on the whole coil building as of yet but soon. I also was looking at the vamos v6 anyone try it? The tank is really an open question for me jus seeing what people like. As of now

RBVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't mean rebuildable tanks, I meant tanks like the Aspire Nautilus, or the Nautilus mini as well as the Kanger Aerotank line work very well and are easy to use.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I didn't mean rebuildable tanks, I meant tanks like the Aspire Nautilus, or the Nautilus mini as well as the Kanger Aerotank line work very well and are easy to use.

The mentioned tanks are re buildable..non re buildables you cant take apart to re place or remove the coils for replacement or rebuilding...Just didnt want the OP to think he would pay 20 dollars or more for a tank and think he has to throw it away..All the protanks and aspire nautilus tanks are serviceable with replacement part available.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
So I'm I'm thinking about buying this but I'm new fairly new to vaping. Anyone have a better suggestion or perhaps what kind of tank I should buy for it?

You cannot go wrong with an MVP... I own 4 of them and use them everyday :)

Dcphomie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Which mvp would be the better bet?

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Depends on what you will want out of vaping...the Version 1 mvp is variable volts only..the 2.0 is 11 watts maximum...i have the new 20 watt model...they are coming ojt with a 30w model also very soon...20w is more than enough for me...if you plan to do extreme sub ohm cloud chasing vaper then you need all the power you can get...most dont vape over 30 watts though and a larger percentage vape below 10...so its really what you think you will want or just need.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What sold me on the 20w was the price and more watts....less than buying older models of the mvp..got mine for 31.99 shipped....you cant find the 11 watt for less than 35 plus shipping or more and thats only 11 watts...Id go with a 20w if your just vaping to stay off smokes..at 1.5ohm and enough airdraw the vapor is way more than i expected at even just 8 watts...i can go down to 1.0ohm if i wanted with 20 watts...I bought a mechanical mod if i wanna try sub ohm..if i like it then i might get something with more power but for now its more than enough for the average person and a simple tank

RBVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
if you plan to do extreme sub ohm cloud chasing vaper then you need all the power you can get...most dont vape over 30 watts though and a larger percentage vape below 10...so its really what you think you will want or just need.

I hear that! One of my favorite juices still rocks at 9W. It's a "pastry" style juice and any hotter than that it'll last burnt. Thumbs up to then MVP line from Innokin, as they have VERY good power regulation compared to the masses.

I'm really loving my MVP20w so far... I got in on the vapor beast deal because i couldn't beat the price and i've grown to love the form factor of my MVP2.0, but needed a little more power. It seems like the battery is lasting me longer @ 13 watts with a 1.8 ohm single coil RDA build than my MVP2.0 did at 9watts... It was a great buy for $30

Dcphomie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyone have a site with good reputation to buy from?

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Dont know if the the special is still active or not but i got mine from ecigavenue.com...Try code "20watt".. that got me the mvp20w for $31.99 shipped outside of california...took 4 days from time of order to my door...Vaporbeast.com was also having a special but i dont recall the code...its $29.99 but i dont know if that included shipping or not....go to vapingcheap.com to find deals like i described...the code from vaporbeast may still be up....you dont see the saving untill check out..so look it over before final acceptance to pay.

Ian91

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I just bought one from ecigavenue for $31.99 as well. Haven't received it yet but it was shipped out the next day. Should get it tomorrow.

Ian91

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Cost you more buying his with shipping costs than just getting a new one from ecigavenue

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Cost you more buying his with shipping costs than just getting a new one from ecigavenue
Not my sale, just reposting, maybe can negotiate with seller (I think it's high as well, should be $25 including shipping).

VU Sponsors