Become a Patron!

Innokin itaste 134...question.

Boshears

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm seriously thinking on the 134 for my next vape. Everything I have seen on it has been great. I'm just looking for more information, like is it worth the price and performance. Thanks.

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The 134 is an awesome looking device the only downside for me is that it only goes up to 12.5 watts and I belive the lowest resistance it will fire is 1 ohm. If those parameters are alright with you then go for it and enjoy the device.

Boshears

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The 134 is an awesome looking device the only downside some me is that it only goes up to 12.5 watts and I belive the lowest resistance it will fire is 1 ohm. If those parameters are alright with you then go for it and enjoy the device.
Does Innokin have a good reputation for quality vapes?

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
They do. I've had an MVP2 for about a year and it's was still working with very minor problems. I've also had the itaste VV3 and the Vtr. They were all great devices and quality was always great.

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
There surprisingly sturdy..the only one I've seen to ever die was my friends..but his was ran over by a work truck.

Boshears

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I looks like the 134 will be like a Cadillac compared to my x6 with a Pro tank 2...lol

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah. I love the looks of that device for sure. But with the way I vape it wouldn't get much use. But it will be a major upgrade from your X6 and it should perform great with a pro tank

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I had one and traded it.

It was a very well made device, looked great an functioned well.

HOWEVER, Innokin has not yet discovered that aluminum can be used to construct a great mod.

The 134 is pretty much a solid piece of Stainless Steel which is also a great material.

But DAMN the thing is heavy! When you are not using it to vape, you can use it as a hammer to shell nuts or drive nails.

Just saying.......................

Boshears

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had one and traded it.

It was a very well made device, looked great an functioned well.

HOWEVER, Innokin has not yet discovered that aluminum can be used to construct a great mod.

The 134 is pretty much a solid piece of Stainless Steel which is also a great material.

But DAMN the thing is heavy! When you are not using it to vape, you can use it as a hammer to shell nuts or drive nails.

Just saying.......................
I push around about 2000 pound paper rolls ever day..lol

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The 134 should be great for you my friend. just out of curiosity how much is it selling for?

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The 134 was the first device I bought when going from my spinner. It's a VERY well made device, it is very big and solid. I've always had faith in Innokin products. However it does only go up to 12.5 watts and unless prices have changed recently it's still around $100. If I were thinking about buying one now I wouldn't buy it as a device I plan on using a lot. With the outdated tech and heavy material to me it seems more like something just to add to my collection and occasionally dust it off when I'm bored IF you can justify the price tag for a paper weight.

Edit: Also if this is your first device coming from ego style batteries make sure to add in the price of a charger and an 18650.

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The 134 should be great for you my friend. just out of curiosity how much is it selling for?
I always see it around $100-$125. If I remember right, Innokin does that "if you sell it cheaper than XXX we won't let you sell our stuff anymore" thing...

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well damn. I though it might be cheaper by now..
I dont know anything about these guys but first page google search showed up http://www.vaporkings.com/Innokin-iTaste-134-p/innokin-134.htm "on sale" for $40. Everyone else is around $100. Innokin warranties all their stuff but only from authorized retailers so if a retailer is selling it for cheap I'm not sure how that's going to affect your warranty if you should run into trouble. Really I think it comes down to if you want one as a cool collection piece or something you're planning on getting a lot of use from?

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vaporkings have been around for a while and I've bought a couple of things from them. There a pretty legit site.

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It might be cheaper for get it from vaporkings and add on the batteries and a good charger for safty.

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Honestly if you want a device that's going to suit all your vaping needs and be "good enough" for awhile, you're much better off with one of the newer and cheaper devices on the market now. If you want a pretty piece to put in your collection and don't mind dropping the $100 bucks then it's great.

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i just saw that the Sigelei 20 watt is on sale 40 bucks over at vapor kings. If you add the price of two Samsung 25r batteries and an Xtar VP4 charger the total comes out too 99.80 with free shipping!!

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Didn't realize u could still buy a 13 Watt mod for $100. May look cool, but I believe on some of their stuff innokin is a little too proud. I guess that's better than the mvp2 I saw online yesterday for $100.

Boshears

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Either one, but the B&M in my area seem to be kind of pricey from what I have seen on the net.

Boshears

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is it the new provari 3 or a 2.5..
Not sure yet. I'm gathering information and a Provari seems to fit my vape needs. There may be others that will also. I'm the type that analyze the he'll out of things be for I buy.

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That is always a good thing my friend. That way you can make sure to get the best price and know your getting the correct product for your needs.
Not sure yet. I'm gathering information and a Provari seems to fit my vape needs. There may be others that will also. I'm the type that analyze the he'll out of things be for I buy.

Boshears

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is always a good thing my friend. That way you can make sure to get the best price and know your getting the correct product for your needs.
I keep hearing and seeing stuff about clones, which the maybe good, but I all ways go with authentic products. Even if the price is doubled.

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The only clones I would ever use would be mechanical mods or atties. Other than that I would go with authentics on regulated mods.

VU Sponsors