Become a Patron!

innokin i taste mvp 20w

cad99

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Was so hoping to see a updated ui but they did a good job covering the Isticks weakness.

Living the dream one nightmare at a time.

cad99

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just hope this isn't the mvp3 I kept hearing about that was supposed to be released shortly before Chrismas.

Bow2King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just hope this isn't the mvp3 I kept hearing about that was supposed to be released shortly before Chrismas.

i think it might be but i also heard that there were going to be 2 versions!!

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've also heard there are 20 and 30 watt models coming. I think the istick is junk and will soon be made obsolete. The MVP could do it if the price is reasonable.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The price will not be reasonable there are much better devices

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't bet. I'm sure there are better devices, but it could be a real contender in it's price range. Of course that all depends on it's price.

rdsok

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One person's definition of "reasonable" can differ significantly from anothers... Innokin's reputation for quality products will likely have this one price a bit higher than the iStick ( at least at first )... but that wouldn't make it an unreasonably priced mod in my book. Quality does certainly add value. Of course there are many out there that only makes their judgement on price alone without considering quality... they of course would call anything more than the cheapest price for a certain class mod as being unreasonable.

BTW... Kamry is releasing their Mini 20w mod with pre-sales in the $42 range, IPV's Mini is going to be about $50-ish, Beyang's 30w is also coming out... Only time will tell about the quality of these... but it does show there are already several contenders for the iStick size of mod's right in the $50 more/less range.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nobody has one so how do you know?

Don't let one persons opinion shake you , you have to look very very hard to find a negative review for the MVP anywhere that people have written reviews for it .

As a matter of fact it's one of those very rare items that can seem to do no wrong , people just love it to death , finding someone who doesn't care for it means absolutely nothing because there's always a few , thats to be expected though.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't care at all what that dude says. He's always being a dick. I've seen enough of his negative posts to recognize a pattern.
On a seperate note, I was able to fit a fatdaddyvapes 510 connector on my mvp 2. That fixed it's only weakness in my opinion. The 11 watt limit has forced me to move on to higher power devices, but for it's power range my slightly modded mvp is an awesome device. If the new ones have more power and a better connector, I see the only potential problem as maybe being the cost. Innokin seems to have the ability to make a great product. We'll see if the new MVP's get it right.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't care at all what that dude says. He's always being a dick. I've seen enough of his negative posts to recognize a pattern.
On a seperate note, I was able to fit a fatdaddyvapes 510 connector on my mvp 2. That fixed it's only weakness in my opinion. The 11 watt limit has forced me to move on to higher power devices, but for it's power range my slightly modded mvp is an awesome device. If the new ones have more power and a better connector, I see the only potential problem as maybe being the cost. Innokin seems to have the ability to make a great product. We'll see if the new MVP's get it right.

Well the one they just released sounds very good , even though it sounds like the bottom tier model or standard version. It has a brand new 32 bit ARM microprocessor that claims will be much faster and more accurate than the older versions .

A very big reason why the MVP 2.0 provided such a great vape is because it had a much higher quality signal (much flatter and more consistent) than a lot of other mods .

Sounds to me they stepped it up again , when you realize it now will go to 20 watts and have an even more accurate processor and new connector (adapter included) it makes it even more impressive .

I agree the starting retail price will keep it from really dominating the market but when it drops it will take off.

I expect the early reviews from people who do buy it to be really outstanding though , Innokin spent a very long time on the upcoming versions and i think they were not going to release any of them until they new it was ready for prime time .

Of course nothings a sure thing and it's too early to tell how it will fare until it really gets out there.

Last edited:

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I saw where it said improved connector with a spring loaded pin, but it didn't say what material the threads were made of. I sure hope it's not still plated brass.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I saw where it said improved connector with a spring loaded pin, but it didn't say what material the threads were made of. I sure hope it's not still plated brass.

Not sure what it is , will see when released.

I just purchased my MVP 20 W and it's amazing. One of the main reasons I purchased this particular model was because of its price. For $40 it was paid for and shipped. Excellent quality and performance.

VU Sponsors