Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello all, I'm looking for a builder who is willing to do a custom job. I want to use a DNA 30 board with 2x18650's , I'm looking to have the screen and the buttons hidden within the box, with only the 510 threads and the fire button exposed (i want the threads and the fire button built onto the back of the box so invisible when sitting on the shelf) I would like to find a builder who can use this box to make the mod. Will need to use high powered magnets to keep lid on. If anyone is willing, I can ship the box and all the parts needed if you give me a parts list, or I can buy the parts from you and also willing to pay well for your time, I will have the box and can ship to you , or you can purchase the box and I can buy from you as well...thanks for your time.
FB968.jpg

out for dilivery

Member For 4 Years
that would look awesome, not enough experience with dna 30, some of my stuff all vv , different chip still working out some kinks dna 30 chip seems fragile to work with ,also look in to touch switches for fire button 2014-08-23 05.12.14.jpg

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
as it turns out, my cousin in law is up for the job! He is in the process of building me a 26650 copper pipe mod (got the pipe from my old family business, sentimental) and he is making the fire switch out of a 20 mm helicopter cannon round shell, once that is done, im sending him the skull. Plan on putting all the works built into it...inline volt meter and ohm meter (which will test the ohms with a separate internal switch and it will run on a AA battery), solid copper wiring, 60 amp switch and ditching the evolv board and going to run straight mech with dual 26650's. Using Fatdaddy 510 for it. Also plan on putting green led's hidden in the eye cavities that will glow when the button is being fired. Would like to make a custom switch cover that will somehow hide on the bottom somewhere as well....this is going to be a job and a half. Going to buy enough supplies to make three of them, one for me, one for him and one to sell. Ill keep you posted on the results and progress.

as it turns out, my cousin in law is up for the job! He is in the process of building me a 26650 copper pipe mod (got the pipe from my old family business, sentimental) and he is making the fire switch out of a 20 mm helicopter cannon round shell, once that is done, im sending him the skull. Plan on putting all the works built into it...inline volt meter and ohm meter (which will test the ohms with a separate internal switch and it will run on a AA battery), solid copper wiring, 60 amp switch and ditching the evolv board and going to run straight mech with dual 26650's. Using Fatdaddy 510 for it. Also plan on putting green led's hidden in the eye cavities that will glow when the button is being fired. Would like to make a custom switch cover that will somehow hide on the bottom somewhere as well....this is going to be a job and a half. Going to buy enough supplies to make three of them, one for me, one for him and one to sell. Ill keep you posted on the results and progress.

well sir i have found a box mod builder that has said to give him a week to come up with a personal design for me so i will post pictures on here of what i get :) im after a floating pin at the 510 and duo 26650 with lcd display similar to the sigelei 100w its the box design i care for aswell which he has produced some interesting designs already getting a lot of likes on instagram

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello all, I'm looking for a builder who is willing to do a custom job. I want to use a DNA 30 board with 2x18650's , I'm looking to have the screen and the buttons hidden within the box, with only the 510 threads and the fire button exposed (i want the threads and the fire button built onto the back of the box so invisible when sitting on the shelf) I would like to find a builder who can use this box to make the mod. Will need to use high powered magnets to keep lid on. If anyone is willing, I can ship the box and all the parts needed if you give me a parts list, or I can buy the parts from you and also willing to pay well for your time, I will have the box and can ship to you , or you can purchase the box and I can buy from you as well...thanks for your time.
FB968.jpg
Celtic Fog likes those easy straight forward projects.
RbQAyht.gif

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Nah, just having a wee poke at Celtic Fog...he and I are good mates.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
look what I did today, pimped my vape! patina and paint job, only took 8 hours!
20141112_172515.jpg 20141112_173726.jpg

VU Sponsors