Become a Patron!

In need...

Babyjanenma

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey everyone, I'm not sure what the rules are exactly, and my internet on my cell is very shotty. I really have a loooonnngggg story which I don't mind to share, but it involves how I got started vaping, and Thank God, I'll never look back either. If requesting help is against the rules I apologize and please just let me know and I assure you that it won't happen again. Even if your just interested in a fellow vapers story than just let me know, I want very much to be a part of the community. either way I am in need of some gear! Anything from a reliable starter kit or even a more upgraded kit... It is for my fiancé, and we both just finally got out of the homeless shelters and into an apartment. Money is extremely tight because I am still looking for work and he is only working about 30hrs a week at min. Wage. I have been vaping for close to 6 months and he had no interest until recently. I am needing help getting him set up so he can finally drop the tobacco successfully. If anyone can or would be willing to help I would be extremely grateful!!! Thank you for your time

Babyjanenma

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you for the site I will def check it out! Also I would like to apologize to anyone reading this, I did not intend any harm or to be rude in just coming out asking for help. I am in need and was pointed in this direction and simply decided to post and ask for the help I needed. I don't usually ask for things and I really am unfamiliar with forums. Thank you all for your patience with me and once again I apologize

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you for the site I will def check it out! Also I would like to apologize to anyone reading this, I did not intend any harm or to be rude in just coming out asking for help. I am in need and was pointed in this direction and simply decided to post and ask for the help I needed. I don't usually ask for things and I really am unfamiliar with forums. Thank you all for your patience with me and once again I apologize
I don't think you have caused any harm in any way. Nor were you rude.
And no doubt there are a ton of very hospitable and giving people on this forum.
But many of us are leery too.
So many times we see people trying to pull scams or get free hand outs and just basically taking advantage of the kind hearted people of our vaping communities.
let us get to know more about you.
Vapers are incredibly generous and helpful people for the most part.

Sparks

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't think you have caused any harm in any way. Nor were you rude.
And no doubt there are a ton of very hospitable and giving people on this forum.
But many of us are leery too.
So many times we see people trying to pull scams or get free hand outs and just basically taking advantage of the kind hearted people of our vaping communities.
let us get to know more about you.
Vapers are incredibly generous and helpful people for the most part.
Hey, you found my bug, LOL, :eek:
And I also really liked your comments..!!
This person seems genuine to me and has been in touch with me which I felt was just fine, I think I'm going to get another opinion before I do anything,

Babyjanenma

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you all for your responses! And I know first hand that the vaping community can be very generous, after Christmas I moved away from the area where I was introduced to vaping and the closest shoppe to me is too far to go and spend time enough to get to know people in my area. I am from WV and I had moved home to Princeton to help my parents for about 6 months and that is where I was introduced to it and even worked in the vape shoppe about 8-12 hrs a week. The name of the Shop is The Sly Fox Shoppe and the owner Rachel is very sweet and was very helpful and knowledgeable but just opening a shop like that in that area she couldn't really afford to employ anyone but she helped me out so I could get my basic needs met. I then decided to move back to the charleston area in order to be with my fiancé and being a city there are a lot more employment opportunities. We spent a few months in local shelters and just recently got into an apartment. he works about 30hrs a week and I'm still avidly seeking employment. We prefer to be independent but I decided to reach out and ask for some help because one Istick 20 between 2 busy people just isn't quite cutting it lol. I would like to get to know any of you and if you all have any questions for me feel free to ask! Vaping has def been a life saver for me and what's funny is my dad dragged me into that shop and I was not having it lol! I looovvvveeedd my ciggs! But I gave it an honest try for about 24 hrs and haven't looked back! Thank you all again.

Babyjanenma

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh also I checked out the blister kit on that site, if I have to I'll look into ordering it, however at the sly fox shoppe she had ordered a lot of those to offer as an incentive... Basically bring in your pack of ciggs, throw them away, and get a free blister kit, the same ones that are advertised there. We had so many people come in to try and return or exchange them within a day or two because they didn't work or they broke. Granted these were new vapers and I do know a bit about cleaning and proper care but I'll def consider it. I would hate to spend any amount of money on faulty equipment. Thank you for the suggestion though and I will definitely consider it and any other options I have

Babyjanenma

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I no longer work there... They did give me a discount but i only worked there about 8 hrs a week give or take. It was in Princeton, WV... I'm currently about an hour and a half away from there. Princeton is my home town, I had quit my job in Charleston at the beginning on July 2014 to move back home to help my parents, they are in their 70's and my mother had to have emergency surgery. So I went and stayed with them until mid January 2015. I had started at the shop around September, the plan was to work there and continue looking for another job with more hours and to just save as much as I could during the time I was going to stay with my family. Unfortunately it is a small area with limited opportunity and when I was young I had gotten into some trouble... Some places it doesn't matter how much you change your old reputation sticks with you. So needless to say the idea of living rent free and saving up a lot of money did not go as good as it sounded in my head. Meanwhile my fiancé lost our apartment in Charleston as he pays out 55% of his pay in child support. So when I left my parents in Princeton to move back to Charleston after my mother was completely healed up and doing well again, me and my fiancé both stayed in separate homeless shelters until we got our taxes back and got into an apartment and are just slowly but surely getting back the things we had lost.

Babyjanenma

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Btw being new to using forums (just never were anything I was interested in) has been so nice! I have missed conversations about vaping since I no longer work at the shop. I have run into a few people on the street or stores here in charleston who have commented on my Istick or vaping and I get all into a conversation about it and end up trying to educate them(not realizing it, just talking about it like I usually do) and about halfway thru the convo they start giving me a blank look like they are thinking "what the hell is she talking about? Why did I even ask her anything?" Lol I tend to be long winded and very detailed in any conversation, quite often people will interrupt me and tell me to please just make a point. I think It has probably even gotten worse since I haven't been working! Other than looking for work and talking with my fiancé when he isn't at work I haven't had much social interaction lately

Babyjanenma

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah it sucks but whatever doesn't kill me makes me stronger and I've always believed maintaining an optimistic outlook can help any situation. I'm really glad I found this place!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
IM me your mailing address when I get home I will see what I can come up with. Not sure I can do much on a tank. Any good at rebuildables? Also I don't get paid til Friday so I will have to wait to ship til then

Babyjanenma

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry I haven't been around guys! Been kinda a crazy couple days but I do believe minimal is going to help me out. Btw whiskey that is an awesome deal and thank you for the info! I really do appreciate you all. Glad I can join this online community

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
sorry been slacking getting it out in the mail tomorrow. I am boxing as we speak. I threw in a charger not the worlds greatest but will get the job done. and a cheap tank it was all i could find tank wise. I had just piffed all my other tanks prior to see this post.

Babyjanenma

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Once again thank you all for your support and to manimal for the pif! It's wonderful and appreciated and I will def put it to good use!

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Once again thank you all for your support and to manimal for the pif! It's wonderful and appreciated and I will def put it to good use!
If your still in Charleston wv head over to Freedom vapor they should have a box of extras they might be able to help as well

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3qBL4ex_zpsiz1hjnt2.gif

VU Sponsors