Imperial Order by Botboy141

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Alright so this one is going to be VERY high flavor compared to what most of you are probably used to. You can try it at lower percentages, but this is the one that works for me @ 30% PG / 70% VG. It's not overflavored for me dripping, so I doubt it will be for you.

This was original inspired from an attempt to clone "Seven Seas by Bombies".

I dropped a few ingredients after getting the clone damn close, and re-vamped it entirely to what I wanted it to be.

Imperial Order
  • TPA Watermelon (10%)
  • CAP Sweet Strawberry (5%)
  • LA Raspberry (2%) - Can swap for TPA Sweet Raspberry if you prefer no food coloring, I prefer the flavor of LA
  • TPA Blueberry Wild (2%)
  • FA Grapefruit (1%) - Could swap this for FA Citrus Mix instead, both are excellent
  • TPA Coconut Extra - 1 drop per 10ml (I drip it from a 14 gauge needle)
  • TPA Whipped Cream (2%)
  • TPA Marshmallow (1%)
So basically I took the Seven Seas which is a fruit blend of watermelon, strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, citrus and koolada and swapped the koolada for some light cream action. Very enjoyable for me dripping @ .4 ohms however all of my tank neighbors love it (2 out of 3 using it as ADV the last 3 weeks).

I'll also note, that a juice flavor rarely sticks with me for more than a few days as an ADV. This has been my ADV for nearly 3 weeks now and is just delightful. Hot water bath and a shake and it's ready to vape, 1 week steep doesn't change much. I've never had my biggest batch (120ml) last beyond a week.

SeaVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the recipe Mate!!

VU Sponsors