VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Its officially the DNA40 by Evolv. This new chip will allow you to go to 40 watts and set how hot your vape will go in terms of temperature. Today The Vaporjoes Network has learned the first salvo of mods using the new chip will be Vaporshark and Hana.

This is an imminent release - they are IN PRODUCTION and will be out before Christmas.

I have some exclusive interviews in the coming weeks to talk about the chip and up coming mods.

DNA40 - Bank on it.

-skTWKeugK0

Click here to get more information on this deal....

Luke49783

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Only a 40W? It'll be interesting to see if the DNA40 is as popular as the DNA30 given the number of mods that are reaching 50W+.

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not interested in a Hana regardless of what chip is in it, but a Vapor Shark with a DNA40 -- that would be something to consider provided that VS maintains the (generally) reasonable pricing they have for their DNA30 mods.

Rudebwoy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Joe do you have a timeframe for the chips by themselves?

Cus2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
good news, but we are certain that it is what we need?
I personally do not vape above 15-20 watts, what is good in the DNA battery management and above all the consistency of output, we hope that the new circuit maintains the same characteristics.

SeniorBoy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Interesting. "...set how hot your vape will go in terms of temperature..." So perhaps this is a "limiting" setting on the DNA40? You dial in the max temp you will permit for your coils to prevent (?) nasty chemical releases at a given temp? Not sure? Thoughts?

AdamSenior

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hope hana modz gives us a new design vaporshark to would be nice to see what they can and will come up with. Possibly a dual 18650 battery mod. Or even a single 26650 mod in a hana style box would be really cool. Only time will tell I personally can't wait.

Mr.Mann

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Interesting. "...set how hot your vape will go in terms of temperature..." So perhaps this is a "limiting" setting on the DNA40? You dial in the max temp you will permit for your coils to prevent (?) nasty chemical releases at a given temp? Not sure? Thoughts?

Hey, man!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Wonder what the price point is going to be?

And I am still hoping that they will come out with a charger chip that delivers a 1.0 amp (or better) charge.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wonder what the price point is going to be?

And I am still hoping that they will come out with a charger chip that delivers a 1.0 amp (or better) charge.
1 amp is a safe limit for charging lithium batteries, I doubt they will go the fast and furious route and offer 2 amp chargers.

VU Sponsors