Become a Patron!

I'm turning to VU again,after a very successful PIF to a non VU member.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A while back I had OVERWHELMING support for a a PIF to a member of a recovery group I was a part of. To this day she's not smoking!
Anyway, my mother has actually wanted to take the step to stop smoking. I unfortunately have only mechanical mods to spare and am not comfortable with her using them, I have loaned her my big sig 100w Plus, she hates it, doesn't use it at all. Anyone have any ego style pens and or ego tanks with a coil or two? I have liquid for her as I DIY, but I'm lacking any beginner gear, and am lacking the funds to just go grab her a pen setup. I just had another addition to my immediate family, a beautiful baby girl Sadie Mae born on 12/29. Just asking for some help from great people, as I'm not able to do it alone, No sob story, at least 2 people on this forum have access to my personal FB account, and one particular vendor knows me well. I have 'advanced' gear and personally won't have any use for a pen type setup, so this will not be for me but to help my mother, a 20+ year smoker quit.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How "simple" do you think she'd like? Plain ego? Variable?
Something small. Built in battery. Preferably pocket friendly. Variable voltage I feel it'd be a set it for her and she'd keep it there type thing. Nothing fancy is needed, but variable isn't out of the question Huck

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Holy cow, dude! Congrats on your new baby girl!!!
f0eac1cac15ce1e3ad1ac7d5b594e225.jpg

She's so beautiful!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
2 eGo plain batts, I think they're 900 or 1000 mAh and a variable voltage Tesla Spider. A mini Protank 2, but no coils. :(

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
2 eGo plain batts, I think they're 900 or 1000 mAh and a variable voltage Tesla Spider. A mini Protank 2, but no coils. :(
Shooting you a PM huck, sounds like it's been taken care of already!!! Not sure if the member wants it public.

VU Sponsors