Become a Patron!

I'm New!

Stirling Silver

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey everybody. I am still very new to vaping and all of its intricacies, but so far its way better than smoking. Its been about 3 months since I have had a cigarette and just the fact that my clothes don't stink is enough for me to never go back. Plus I love gadgets so this seems like a natural fit. I started, like we all do, on an ego, but it didn't take long to switch to a mechanical. I still have very little knowledge when it comes to rebuildables, so I have been using the Kanger Subtank mini on my authentic Stainless Phenom by Vicious Ant. It was a pretty big dent in the checkbook, but it was a great buy.

Heres my current setup:
awz3Pfz.jpg

Professor Snape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey everybody. I am still very new to vaping and all of its intricacies, but so far its way better than smoking. Its been about 3 months since I have had a cigarette and just the fact that my clothes don't stink is enough for me to never go back. Plus I love gadgets so this seems like a natural fit. I started, like we all do, on an ego, but it didn't take long to switch to a mechanical. I still have very little knowledge when it comes to rebuildables, so I have been using the Kanger Subtank mini on my authentic Stainless Phenom by Vicious Ant. It was a pretty big dent in the checkbook, but it was a great buy.

Heres my current setup:
awz3Pfz.jpg

Professor Snape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looks like you're well on your way to some good vaping. As you get into vaping more, you will start exploring clones, if you haven't already. I just purchased two RDA clones, and can't believe the quality for the price. Vape on.

VU Sponsors