Become a Patron!

I'm back!

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey everyone.

I've been off the forum for a while. My dog had knocked over my coffee on my laptop and it fried the motherboard... I got a spare laptop for now as my old one is in for repair. (I got a cousin who does computer work) I call Geeksquad and they tell me it'll be $100 to diagnose it then xyz to repair it. Fuck that. In that case, I may as well buy a new laptop. But on a good note. I'm getting myself a snowwolf 200W for Christmas. Does anyone have it or have anything to say about it? It looks really nice. Every site I go on to get it they're out of stock. So I'm assuming it's a new and popular mod.

vape me

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Glad to have you with us. Sorry to hear about the incident with your laptop.

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Glad to have you with us. Sorry to hear about the incident with your laptop.
Thanks man, I have tapatalk on my phone. But AT&T is very greedy with data. Plus, the app was spam my phone like crazy so I muted it.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone.

I've been off the forum for a while. My dog had knocked over my coffee on my laptop and it fried the motherboard... I got a spare laptop for now as my old one is in for repair. (I got a cousin who does computer work) I call Geeksquad and they tell me it'll be $100 to diagnose it then xyz to repair it. Fuck that. In that case, I may as well buy a new laptop. But on a good note. I'm getting myself a snowwolf 200W for Christmas. Does anyone have it or have anything to say about it? It looks really nice. Every site I go on to get it they're out of stock. So I'm assuming it's a new and popular mod.
Wb! The snowwolf isn't a new mod but I'd say it still has its clique. I'm sure someone else will chime in who has one. Have you any experience with TC mods?

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks man, I have tapatalk on my phone. But AT&T is very greedy with data. Plus, the app was spam my phone like crazy so I muted it.
You got to talk them into giving you a deal! My wife and I get like 30 for the price of 12 or something. Did same thing with Comcast, got a higher package of channels for price I was paying previously. Always haggle!

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You got to talk them into giving you a deal! My wife and I get like 30 for the price of 12 or something. Did same thing with Comcast, got a higher package of channels for price I was paying previously. Always haggle!
My dad was like that, he cracked his phone about a year or two ago, he went to the mall to get it fixed, The guy wanted $150 to get it fixed, He said fuck that, you buy the glass in bulk cheap, and you charge for 300% profit. I'll give ya $80. The guy wanted money so he charged him 80. I do that every now and then at the vape shop, I bought a couple bottles of juice and the Mutation V4 RDA, I said hey buddy, I'm a regular, you know my cousin, could I get a little discount? Got 10% off entire order.

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I can't stand AT&T. Before I got my first phone with them, I said "I have Tourette's Syndrome, if I happen to drop and break my phone, can I walk in and get a new one as a replacement? The employee looked me in the eye and told me yes. That day came. Same employee told me that he didn't say that. So I had to ship my phone out. What I get back? My same phone but defective. Send that back, What do I get this time? A totally different phone. I've called their customer service so many times asking for a basic piece of shit phone so if my phone breaks, I have a back up. The lady on the phone says I can do that. Never got the phone. Terrible customer service. A whole bunch of liars.

vape me

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I don't care for AT&T either. I never use data and always use WiFi, but all of a sudden, they wanted to force me to get a data plan. Just another way of extracting more money from my pocket.

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I don't care for AT&T either. I never use data and always use WiFi, but all of a sudden, they wanted to force me to get a data plan. Just another way of extracting more money from my pocket.
They make an excuse to "save you money" and call it marketing!

VU Sponsors