Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can you snap a picture of the board?

steven7010

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry to hear that... Are there stickers you had to remove? I assume there's some anti tampering stickers.
Yea i broke the seal but it didnt matter when they saw the wire twisted they would know ...so to ever one who dont know DO NOT TWIST THE TOP LOOK A LIKE SCREW.!!!!!!!!

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
All the wiring is still soldered in place?

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol, I'd do the same!
I was just thinking there MAY be a slim chance it just scorched a piece of the board w/o a circuit running through it. Those 510 wires do get hot. It's a slim chance but if it just got hot where the wire was exposed and scorched say the corner of the board where there isn't a circuit printed on it it may be savable. Cup half full thinking I suppose.

steven7010

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol, I'd do the same!
I was just thinking there MAY be a slim chance it just scorched a piece of the board w/o a circuit running through it. Those 510 wires do get hot. It's a slim chance but if it just got hot where the wire was exposed and scorched say the corner of the board where there isn't a circuit printed on it it may be savable. Cup half full thinking I suppose.
Yea just maybe i dont know much about that stuff but if u need some crane work i can handle that but anyway im going to do something with the guy at the shop said something about a raptor board 180w idk but ill do something with it

brassyhorn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Twist the wraps. Problem solved.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

brassyhorn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh, and when you make th coil use a screw for the wraps to get even spaces.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors