Become a Patron!

I'll show you mine, but are you brave nuff to show me yours??

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Here is my Vanilla Clone with my Tobh V2 clone, i love this thing, made a custom copper spring for it and it hits like a champ. Did a patina on it and some custom pin striping too...she is my baby. This is my only mod as of right now, I had a Groove II, until my lady stole it from me, then dropped it on her way to work the other day. Thank the stars Christmas is in a couple days, I have a feeling Santa was good to me this year lol.20141121_202031.jpg

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Pics of my boxes and other assorted bits are all over the forum...mostly in unregulated and box mod threads.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
A5azSjG.png

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Here is my Vanilla Clone with my Tobh V2 clone, i love this thing, made a custom copper spring for it and it hits like a champ. Did a patina on it and some custom pin striping too...she is my baby. This is my only mod as of right now, I had a Groove II, until my lady stole it from me, then dropped it on her way to work the other day. Thank the stars Christmas is in a couple days, I have a feeling Santa was good to me this year lol.View attachment 10909

thats a nice 'TUBE' muahahahaha
for real tho, nice rig !!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, there are certainly worse gentlemen to resemble. Fortunately in my current state of life, it is not necessary to attract anyone.

VU Sponsors