Become a Patron!

ijust 2 coil?

noogie003

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Flavor and vapor will both be superior on the .3ohm coil, flavor is determined by airflow and chamber size above all else, which isn't going to vary because your using the I just tank with both types of coils, BUT flavor is also generated by higher heat which a lower resistance coil will give you.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
We all differ in this, too. I've used that tank with a 0.5 ohm and a 1 ohm coil and gotten really good flavor with both.

noogie003

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We all differ in this, too. I've used that tank with a 0.5 ohm and a 1 ohm coil and gotten really good flavor with both.
He's very right you CAN get great flavor on any off any resistance coil, But given no variables are going to change besides the resistance of the coil, and that I feel most of us have agreed higher heat will give you increased flavor, I stand by what I said

KingClouds

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks to everyone who responded, really help me understand clearly. Also if i may ask... is there any other tanks i can use on my ijust 2? and is the ijust 2 going to last me a long time?

noogie003

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks to everyone who responded, really help me understand clearly. Also if i may ask... is there any other tanks i can use on my ijust 2? and is the ijust 2 going to last me a long time?
You "CAN" put any tank on the Ijust 2, (as long as it reads above the .2ohm limit) but will not get a good vape from every tank. It is unregulated, and the battery inside can only put out a maximum of about 50w, and the wattage will be based on the resistance. This means that lower ohm coil heads will not get enough wattage for a good vape. Also, any coil heads that use Clapton wire will likely have the same problem, not enough wattage for a good vape.

KingClouds

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You "CAN" put any tank on the Ijust 2, (as long as it reads above the .2ohm limit) but will not get a good vape from every tank. It is unregulated, and the battery inside can only put out a maximum of about 50w, and the wattage will be based on the resistance. This means that lower ohm coil heads will not get enough wattage for a good vape. Also, any coil heads that use Clapton wire will likely have the same problem, not enough wattage for a good vape.

oh okay, well after i vape this for some time, im going to get the Smok h priv! and im hoping that is a great box mod.

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your Highness, May I humbly dare to correct You,Your Highness,...But 'Tis not a box Ye have,but a semi-mech TUBE mod....And a Fine Mod It is!....Z

KingClouds

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Your Highness, May I humbly dare to correct You,Your Highness,...But 'Tis not a box Ye have,but a semi-mech TUBE mod....And a Fine Mod It is!....Z

HAHA, hilarious. Thanks for helping me understand.... it might be too much since im more of an intermediate... still dont understand all the coils and TC crap :/ wish there was a very helpful guide, cant find one tho...

noogie003

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Honestly I laughed at that but he's referring to the h priv when he said box mod I think

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You can put whatever you like on there, as long as it's not below the firing limits.

I agree, the timing is horrible, but at the same time, there is SO MUCH STUFF available right now. It's overwhelming the selection available these days. You still have time, though.

noogie003

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i cant put an RDA build on the i just 2 right? i feel stupid for asking but hey im not well educated on e cigs.
Hey there's NEVER a bad question, and the answer is yes you can, as long as the resistance is above minimum. (I said the minimum resitance was .2ohms in my earlier reply but it may be .3, I don't have mine anymore but I do remember it firing down to .2ohms I think, but again I may be wrong. It's still perfectly safe to put a lower resistance than .3ohm coil in and test it for yourself, the device has low resistance protection installed

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whats a h priv?o_O.....I was just foolin' around,:bliss:K/C said "hoping it will be a great B O X Mod"....I joke around sometimes..:rolleyes:..Z

VU Sponsors