Become a Patron!

Aspenvalleyvapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lovin' this tank so far. If you have an RDTA like the Avocado or Theroem, I wouldn't say this is any different at all or in need of a purchase. If you're searching for one right now, I would say it is probably my favorite the recent RTDA surge. I'll report back though in a week or so. Vape On :)

can i ask what was your coil build and how was flavor? i picked this one up last night and was very excited to try it (first rdta) and i did a 22ga kanthal 6 wrap 2.5mm (forgot what resistance was) and flavor was meh. then tried clapton 26ga+32ga 5 wrap 2.5mm as well same meh flavor. ive done same builds on my subzero rda and flavor was good.

Aspenvalleyvapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
can i ask what was your coil build and how was flavor? i picked this one up last night and was very excited to try it (first rdta) and i did a 22ga kanthal 6 wrap 2.5mm (forgot what resistance was) and flavor was meh. then tried clapton 26ga+32ga 5 wrap 2.5mm as well same meh flavor. ive done same builds on my subzero rda and flavor was good.

I was using the pre-built coils for this demo. It came out to .33 or .32 I believe. The flavor is great, I had the cotton wicked just barely inside of the tank like seen on that video.

VU Sponsors