Become a Patron!

IJOY Captain RTA. «Fifteen men on dead mean`s chest»

Vape Path

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hello, boys and girls ;)
Let me introduce you the review on IJOY Captain RTA.

As a fact, IJOY`ve activised for some last month and continue to produce interesting and productive devices. And IJOY Captain RTA - is one of their representatives.
1-19.png

It came to me in a branded box with a transparent box.
On the face side there is a corsair`s full face, the name of company and device and also the phrase about its feauters - "Cloud chaser and the best Flavor".
From the left you can see a scratch code and device name and on the back side there is a set info, introduction, features, contacts and barcode.

17-3.png
18-3.png

As for the set, it`s good and consisits of different useful components, such as scews, pre-build coils, cotton, screwdriver, vape band, spare glass tube, o-rings, silicone insert and adapter to 510 frip tip.
16-4.png

IJOY Captain RTA atomizer`s been produced with 4 different colors, but as for me Gunmetal - is the most interesting.

5137d5-e1505547307780.jpg

Parametres of IJOY Captain RTA:
Height: 57 mm;
Diameter: 25;
Capacity: 4 ml (yes, it can contain more than 3,8 ml);
Materials: Stainless steel, glass, ultem;
Colors: SS, Black, Gunmetal, Rainbow

14-5.png

Atomizer consists of 6 parts: base with bottom airflow, deck for 2 coils, glass tube, chamber, top cap and 810 drip tip.

2-10.png
The base is made with bottom airflow with 2 middle holes. The ring has a stopper. Also, there are some convenient notches.
The glass tube can contain 4 ml of e-liquid, and if you break it – there is a spare one in the box.
3-9.png
4-9.png
The manufacturer`s decided, that this version of Captain series will have postless deck and have done that. There are 4 holes for coil fixing, 4 grooves for cotton rolls. The airflow is of «3D» type, and it affects flavor and prevent burns of cotton.
Deck can be taken out and maybe in future, IJOY will make other decks with different racks.
12-6.png
11-7.png

13-6.png
On the face side of chamber we see a dead man`s profile, it looks cool! Chamber also has 4 holes for e-liquid flow control, so you can set it for yourself easily. It`s monolithic to a shaft, and they performs as the biggest part of atomizer.

9-8-277x300.png
10-7-300x282.png
Top cap has a «slider» system and fixes to a shaft with a thread. The filling window is wide enough for to fill glass tube with different types of bottles. On the face side we see a name of device series – «Captain». It also has some convenient cuts, which make screwing easier.

7-8.png
6-9.png
Drip-tip is made of Ultem, doesn`t get hot, while using. If you prefer a cigarette tight – you can use a special adapter, which will suite your favorite 510 drip-tip.
8-8.png

Atomizer specifications:
Airflow:
Bottom;
Filling: Top;
Drip tip: 810 or 510 (with adapter);
Base: Postless, for 2 coils;
Thread: Of 510 type with uncontrollable pin​

-Flavor. A lot of flavor, guys! Mmm..come on feel it!, Vapor is great too.
-Quality and Assembly. Well, IJOY follow their politics and cares about reputation, so, their products are of a high quality and assembly, without critical comments.
-Design. Captain series looks really stylish and modern.
-Service is convenient. There are no any difficulties, when you want to set it on or off.
-Set is rich, there are all important things and additional accessories.
-Autonomy. 4 ml for such a kind of a tank - is a normal index.
-Leaks. No leaks! While using it I could only find less condensate, but no flows and no dirty hands or devices.​

PROS:
•Design and quality;
•Flavor;
•Vapor;
•No leaks;
•Easy to service;
•4 ml capacity;
•Price

Сons:
•Less colors;
•Unusual control of airflow (it moves with e-juice control)​

CV
I have tested this atomizer and can say, that like it very much! It has a lot of advantages, which make it brighter and smarter, than other its colleagues. I advice it for everyday use or your own vape collection. But believe me – it won`t stay on a shelf. Of course, there is one critical con for me, which i have underlined above, but you can live with it.

You can buy IJOY Captain RTA atomizer for 23.28$ here.​

Last edited:

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since I got it a month or so ago, it’s quickly become my go-to rta, use it all the time, at home and out. Great flavor and cloud production.
884030e9897ae5560d35f69bf77f38aa.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Vape Path

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Since I got it a month or so ago, it’s quickly become my go-to rta, use it all the time, at home and out. Great flavor and cloud production.
884030e9897ae5560d35f69bf77f38aa.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeap, this tank is a good choice)

Отправлено с моего PLK-L01 через Tapatalk

VU Sponsors