Ijoy Capo Squonker auto-fired.

Discussion in 'RECALLS, and Faulty Products' started by strigamort, Jan 12, 2018.

1. MrMeowgi

MrMeowgi The Vapin' Drummer Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I just can't find it in myself to throw it away but I should. Lol but yeah same issues. Juice everyway

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

KingPin! likes this.
  2. DarkSideVapor

DarkSideVapor New Member

Blog Posts:
    I've had mine about 4 months and while we were on vacation I woke up to the familiar sound of the mod firing. I took it apart when I got home and like others, it was soaked inside. I cleaned it with alcohol and pulled the small board with the firing button loose and applied hot glue to all four terminals of the wiring on the board as a coating. Also I noticed when you fill past the line on the bottle that the juice is much worse inside the frame. I know have it in my shop with a camera on it just sitting. I go vape and shake it real hard every hour or so waiting to see if the problem is still there. It has been 3 days with the fix and no auto fires so fingers crossed because I really like this little squonker.

MrMeowgi likes this.
  3. MrMeowgi

MrMeowgi The Vapin' Drummer Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I liked it too. Didn't think about hot glue. But hope that works for you.

4. MrMeowgi

Blog Posts:
    Oh and welcome to the Vu. Hope you enjoy your stay