Become a Patron!

Ijoy Capo Squonker and Bonza Rda

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forums so sorry if I posted this in the wrong place.

I have ordered the Ijoy Capo Squonker along with the Bonza Rda because I liked them bibo from the reviews and I have a couple of questions :

- is it a good idea in terms of performance to use them together?
- would I get a good vapor production and performance out of a 0.1/0.15 build?
- which battery should I get for this Squoker and should I worry that I wintw be seeing the voltage and amper numbers on the screen?
And lastly, at what wattage should I vape it *safely* at 0.1/0.15 ?

Thanks in advance, been wicking for only couple of weeks now and I don't know a lot :)

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
From what I understand the capo is limited to 4.2V so who knows. I had some interest in the capo until I watched some reviews that utterly thrashed the capo for the 4.2V cutoff.

There is a thread, somewhere, on the capo. Use the search to find it and see what others have said. They can give you a better idea since they are using the device. Seen a mixed bag from people that are happy to people finding the device auto fired on them.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Don’t know if it’s too late to cancel that Capo part of the order as Roo pointed out there’s been a number of issues reported lately

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Don’t know if it’s too late to cancel that Capo part of the order as Roo pointed out there’s been a number of issues reported lately
Jai Haze had me laughing hysterically in his review ( he destroyed Ijoy in his review) and the vaping postman was very blunt and honest on his thoughts about the capo.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I would look into dual battery squonkers to be sure you get the regulated power you desire. The GeekVape Gbox 200 and Ijoy capo 216 immediately come to mind, though I don't know much about them. Check the manufacturers sites to see what the max voltage output is first before you purchase anything. Wattage output is nice but deceiving, it really comes down to how many volts the chip will allow the batteries to put out. Do your homework and watch some reviews on YouTube but watch multiple reviewers to get a better idea of the device you're interested in. I would never go with just one reviewers take on any device.

Hope this helps. :D

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Jai Haze had me laughing hysterically in his review ( he destroyed Ijoy in his review) and the vaping postman was very blunt and honest on his thoughts about the capo.

“I broke my fucking hammer” :giggle:

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I’d probably go Gbox200 if you wanna dip your toe in the water and if you don’t mind using wattage (power mode)

The only thing to look out for is the white plastic part the bottle fits onto go easy with it :)

Also not all bottles out there are stiff ...I imagine the G200 one will be ....but it’ll give you an idea of what squonking is all about

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
“I broke my fucking hammer” :giggle:
Seriously man, that's by far the funniest review I've watched. I know Haze isn't too well liked around here but I really do enjoy his reviews and his way off topic tangents. Dude gets pretty far out there sometimes about shit that don't make a damn bit if sense, but it's hilarious to me. It took time but he grew on me. :D

VU Sponsors