Become a Patron!

Ideal Wattage?

Isaiah640

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Alright guys ive been vaping on my Aspire Atlantis at about .5 ohms and 30-40 watts on the standard CF Sub Ohm battery, andi think i want a box mod. But what wattage should i use? Safety is t the question here i want maximum clouds and the best tatse, i dont want to go overboard and burn it due to the sub ohm variations. I was looking upwards of 150 watts that may be too much but i feel 30 watts is inadequate for such a powerful tank. Thoughts and opinions welcome, experience is always values.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Aren't the Atlantis Coils only rated for 30-40 watts?
While people do push them higher, it might result in them burning out a lot faster.

Regardless of that though, a dual battery box mod would result in much longer battery life for the Atlantis. Plus, if it is higher wattage then you will be somewhat set for any future vaping needs without needing to upgrade again. Even if it seems like too much power now, you never know how your vaping habits will change 6 months to a year from now. With 150 watts to play with, you might be more inclined to try other things, like RDAs or RTAs.

saint_518

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
70w or greater. with 70w you can pretty much enjoy any tank or rda out there. i recommend sig 150w love mine and use it everyday

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
get a sig as stated by saint or the new evic vt either is good

VU Sponsors