Become a Patron!

I want to see everyone's wood....... (Stabwood, wood, mixed ) Regulated, Mechanical, Wood look alike

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Anything that is currently on sale does not apply for the fall30 code and it says that some items are excluded @jinx'd ( I am assuming the knife is one of those ) If you email them and ask, they can tell you. They are extremely nice people and reply quickly.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After using the toilet....
c75cd3b25523c5ab1edcb395d57ebd2e.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As she said, clear all your browsing data if you are okay with doing so and restart your PC. Should work then. If not it wil require more advanced trouble shooting. Although I am aware of absolutely all of the issues that could cause that to occur. Some much more involved to fix than others. If you really want something, let's hope it is not one of the big deal issues.

Manny, I had asked you this but you did not answer. I shall put it to you a different way. The Java does appear quite large to me(you got your monies worth in weight of wood!). Myself, seriously having hands the size of about an average 12 year old boy do you think I would find it to be on the "hefty" side of things? I mean compared to the likes of the Solar Storm which is just the right size for me. I do not even se how you can hold the SS? I guess you just like wood, all comers.

So you got the Sony camera. Obviously better than the phone even though that is the best phone camera to date perhaps. So here is an odd story. It is to be known that my Brother that lives with us is not readily Mobile. Somehow he managed to order me a full Sony A9 package with all Zeiss lenses, speed lights, tripods, everything. It was obvious it was from him because it came with a card from him! He went online somewhere inhere and there is no computer in his room unless someone left a phone or tablet in there. He does have his own funds and credit cards we use for his care. So him not being mobile has obviously ben debunked. Photography is/was his thing. He worked as a photo journalist for National Geographic Magazine before you were born Manny. Unfortunately as you witnessed with the entire D850 outfit the A9 is not going to do me much good either. I am not sure he was aware of this but he may know more than I think too. I just gather he has enough of his own issues to deal with. I put a note "thank you for the camera very impressed, Love Tahi" under his pillow and then checked the next day if he had found ir and of course he did. Also of course he could not utter a word with a tube stuck in his neck. Oh well, it was very thoughtful. Especially if you consider how ill he is.

I think I know why these 40T's do not drain all the way. I paid next to nothing for hem but the guy screwed me this time. I receive them at 0.000 volts. I had to use recovery charging on them. They must have developed a "memory" from discharging so low. Obviously he just pulled an old pack that never sold. I doubt he had any way of knowing that or did it on purpose. He was always friendly towards me. He would not be giving me discounts like this if not. So I just chalk that up as a bummer. Although 5% or so is hardly any big deal or anything to really complain about considering what I had paid for them. Roughly half the lowest price on the internet per cell in a box of 25.

Now, I must finally call it an evening/morning at 2:30AM LOL.
I have magazine pictures published by National Geographic also .....

Tried posting images from my Flickr account but won't let me.....

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152404214

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You will be amazed what these little cameras do..... I got the A7R lV with a Zeiss 20-70mm 2.8 GM lens and a Zeiss 50mm planar 1.4f also got the 28mm-70mm Zeiss carry small compact f 4.0

The Java is a nice piece of wood..... It's the same size of the Solarstorm but a bit fatter...

dbd281c93d92ec9b5d95e75997c2a650.jpg
17c3912a5af5f0733235324b35fba778.jpg
f8653c0273a2b928ad6f6c8375052dea.jpg

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just apply it every couple of days...... It keeps the wood conditioned........ And after applying and wiping off you see the dirt it removes......

Thanks!

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It's hard to believe that this comes from a cell phone....
a9baf165b571d16c6ba712f8e45169ed.jpg

Some of the phones have really decent little cameras on them now. My old one had a 21mp This newer one is not as good, so I use my old phone for pic's still.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You will be amazed what these little cameras do..... I got the A7R lV with a Zeiss 20-70mm 2.8 GM lens and a Zeiss 50mm planar 1.4f also got the 28mm-70mm Zeiss carry small compact f 4.0

The Java is a nice piece of wood..... It's the same size of the Solarstorm but a bit fatter...

dbd281c93d92ec9b5d95e75997c2a650.jpg
17c3912a5af5f0733235324b35fba778.jpg
f8653c0273a2b928ad6f6c8375052dea.jpg

So how do you get yours to shine like that? Or is it the way it came.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some of the phones have really decent little cameras on them now. My old one had a 21mp This newer one is not as good, so I use my old phone for pic's still.
Yeah.....mine has 12mp which is more than enough for great pics..... It's really not about megapixels but the sensor.....

Megapixels are really if you plan on selling prints 20X30 or for large posters at New York times square........ ..............
You know 30 x 40 feet......

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Anything that is currently on sale does not apply for the fall30 code and it says that some items are excluded @jinx'd ( I am assuming the knife is one of those ) If you email them and ask, they can tell you. They are extremely nice people and reply quickly.

i thought the same thing. but others here got the knife for $21, not $28. but oh-well, maybe next time.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Manny, is that your bathroom? I would think that home would have a higher end bathroom then that. It is a decent bathroom but not high end like the rest of your home. I guess they have to keep cost down somewhere. Yeah, the Sony's are Pro-sumer so they have Wifi which is very nice. Technically my S10 and Note 10 are newer phones but your camera will still smoke mine. Keep that phone until it quits. For some reason the Java seems the size of a 3x-4x 18650 Mod to me. I take it, it is not nearly that large then.

So I am going to tell you folks about the knife. It is too good to be true. Other than being too thick it would be my new EDC. I carry a 12 grand knife. I think that pretty much says it all. I do not know why Asmodus dicked people on the sale. They are awesome. They conferenced me to the factory in China and translated for me. See, I was thinking the blade was "laminated". Laminated is lower end blades however you will often find them on plenty expensive knives too. Just as it says, it is "composite". That means put simply, top of the line. It is not stainless steel. So you must keep it dry and treat it right. Do not carve your pumpkin or any acidic fruits with it. All the very finest knives in fact are not stainless. It is mainly comprised of American 1085 carbon steel from Crucible. The best there is. I have no clue how they sold it for this price. It is 588 layers, also among the highest end. It is not canned, but cold quenched. Again super high end. The blade is so good out of he box I will not be reprofiling it now. I thought for sure I would have to. It shaves hairs. Just treat it right and you pretty much you have a $10,000 knife right there! Due to this, I would google "carbon steel knife care" If you are unaware of what it pertains. This is something you do not want to mess up IMO. It is obviously for light duty use. Do not cut carpet ETC. with it. That is if you give a hoot about it. I certainly do. I said that might be the best $21 I ever spent and now I am absolutely sure of that. There Mods are very nice but this knife is too good to be true. Of all things from a Vape Mod company! someone obviously thought this out and it is indeed an original design too. It is not "someone else's" knife they are simply rebranding. this was there exclusive design and they went through several prototypes before they settled on this final version. I would just guess someone in their upper management or even the owner is a knife collector or something. For them to put me on with china was unprecedented. VA would not even speak with me. Just goes to show who is who. I also feel across the board Asmodus/Ultroner these days is a higher quality Mod than VA. VA from 6+ years ago was higher quality. Look at what they go for though. New VA lose their value.

This spray wax worked. No juice inside the mod. Accomplished what I wished for but I would prefer it had a glossy finish. So long as it does not fall apart again I am god with it however. You can tell it is water proof. Run it under the sink, the water just beads right off of it as it should with that wax. In this application, the wax will very seldom need be reapplied but I shall keep a keen eye on it. You can feel where they did a shit job finishing the wood though. they sanded it none. As of today or some time beforehand, VA officially sucks IMO.I still like there Mods, Wholly expecting them to last but mere months. With that in mind they serve their purpose well to some extent still.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Manny, is that your bathroom? I would think that home would have a higher end bathroom then that. It is a decent bathroom but not high end like the rest of your home. I guess they have to keep cost down somewhere. Yeah, the Sony's are Pro-sumer so they have Wifi which is very nice. Technically my S10 and Note 10 are newer phones but your camera will still smoke mine. Keep that phone until it quits. For some reason the Java seems the size of a 3x-4x 18650 Mod to me. I take it, it is not nearly that large then.

So I am going to tell you folks about the knife. It is too good to be true. Other than being too thick it would be my new EDC. I carry a 12 grand knife. I think that pretty much says it all. I do not know why Asmodus dicked people on the sale. They are awesome. They conferenced me to the factory in China and translated for me. See, I was thinking the blade was "laminated". Laminated is lower end blades however you will often find them on plenty expensive knives too. Just as it says, it is "composite". That means put simply, top of the line. It is not stainless steel. So you must keep it dry and treat it right. Do not carve your pumpkin or any acidic fruits with it. All the very finest knives in fact are not stainless. It is mainly comprised of American 1085 carbon steel from Crucible. The best there is. I have no clue how they sold it for this price. It is 588 layers, also among the highest end. It is not canned, but cold quenched. Again super high end. The blade is so good out of he box I will not be reprofiling it now. I thought for sure I would have to. It shaves hairs. Just treat it right and you pretty much you have a $10,000 knife right there! Due to this, I would google "carbon steel knife care" If you are unaware of what it pertains. This is something you do not want to mess up IMO. It is obviously for light duty use. Do not cut carpet ETC. with it. That is if you give a hoot about it. I certainly do. I said that might be the best $21 I ever spent and now I am absolutely sure of that. There Mods are very nice but this knife is too good to be true. Of all things from a Vape Mod company! someone obviously thought this out and it is indeed an original design too. It is not "someone else's" knife they are simply rebranding. this was there exclusive design and they went through several prototypes before they settled on this final version. I would just guess someone in their upper management or even the owner is a knife collector or something. For them to put me on with china was unprecedented. VA would not even speak with me. Just goes to show who is who. I also feel across the board Asmodus/Ultroner these days is a higher quality Mod than VA. VA from 6+ years ago was higher quality. Look at what they go for though. New VA lose their value.

This spray wax worked. No juice inside the mod. Accomplished what I wished for but I would prefer it had a glossy finish. So long as it does not fall apart again I am god with it however. You can tell it is water proof. Run it under the sink, the water just beads right off of it as it should with that wax. In this application, the wax will very seldom need be reapplied but I shall keep a keen eye on it. You can feel where they did a shit job finishing the wood though. they sanded it none. As of today or some time beforehand, VA officially sucks IMO.I still like there Mods, Wholly expecting them to last but mere months. With that in mind they serve their purpose well to some extent still.
No that was a shack I inspected and needed to squeeze some emergency cheese.......

I shit in others houses....ha

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hitting a little bit of Vaporham Lincoln Guava ejuice.....
35c3f13e0207756e3519d865b98f9fa8.jpg

How is that? I almost got it. I got Candy Cane from Awesometown, and a bunch of 30mls in their sample packs.
I’m going to have to stock up on juice from Gothic Vapor. I love them. I spent a bunch on juice from big companies and they’re either just okay or they make me cough. You should try them at least once, imho. You may like them.
Wow, I just got a notification to review Candy Cane!

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have no interest in squonk boxes luckily :)

I was not going to say much in case that was yours. So, you took a dump "in" a dump? It is fine if they were not around. If a service person or even our staff that does not happen to be my friends(most are though) ask to shit in my living quarters, hell no fuck off. You can use one of the service areas. Most homes do not even have "service" areas and a full staff. So If I lived in an "average" home and say a plumber asked if he could crap my toilet I would say go crap your pants motherfucker! This is nothing against you Manny. I think it is funny as shit(no pun intended) That you did so. The truth is most home owners find that to be a violation of their personal space. Especially if it stinks. My master bath on the first floor of the MBB has a Toto neorest. Look up Toto USA. You would not want others shifting in that either! Honestly If I had a 1 bed/bath I still would not care for it. Perhaps even less. Again, I still think it is funny since it was not my home LOL. I really do not care if you pissed their sofa while you were at it! Place looks like it deserved it anyhow. First of all that flex braid on the toilet is begging for a flood. There goes their vinyl. Actually, if my bathroom was that plain I probably would have not even cared. WTF! Okay, now I am being an asshole.

The Korean juice Woman was nice to me beyond belief!! there are still good people..she wanted me to email her my ID. I cannot use the phone or scanner. I offered to FAX. She let me try 5 times, she gets black pages. License here can't copy for security. So I said if you will trust me and mail the juice I promise I can get it copied today and mail it to you. She said no problem! I went to a guy here that used to be a professional forger before he went straight when he left prison. He had that fucker copied in 5 minutes! My nurse took me to The Closest PO is 90 miles.

Hey, I apologize if I sounded like a real dick above I am just trying to be funny :

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How is that? I almost got it. I got Candy Cane from Awesometown, and a bunch of 30mls in their sample packs.
I’m going to have to stock up on juice from Gothic Vapor. I love them. I spent a bunch on juice from big companies and they’re either just okay or they make me cough. You should try them at least once, imho. You may like them.
Wow, I just got a notification to review Candy Cane!
I buy 2 always the spearmint gum and the Lincoln Guava.....

That shit makes you horny....

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wish I remembered what it felt like to be "horny". Man when I was a little kid I masturbated so hard I broke my wrist! that is not even a joke either!

Hey jinx'd, were his measurements good? I will go let a few caps in his ass if not. J/K.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I wish I remembered what it felt like to be "horny". Man when I was a little kid I masturbated so hard I broke my wrist! that is not even a joke either!

Hey jinx'd, were his measurements good? I will go let a few caps in his ass if not. J/K.

LOL You went straight from a wanking story to asking for measurements!!

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HAHA "R", you caught me!

Jinx'd I forgot to mention something to you. With the VGOD I do not really need 3-4 whole tanks. Anything is possible but the only thing that could feasibly break on them is the glass. I do keep spares. Since I just used a spare I ordered more stock. Their shipping price is not actual and complete BS. Same price on 10 Mods or 4 glass. You tell me which is larger and weighs more. Plus that is not the cost of small flat rate pouch either. It is less than half that. They are just making themselves more money this way. I kind of dislike companies that do this but they are in fact otherwise cool. Asmodus takes the cake though. Well, Evolv is dang good in this industry too and now my new friend the Korean lady. 46 gallons I have on hand plus 100 gallons on it's way should last me a bit,no? Perhaps a baby will get into it and I will be on CNN because FOX does not play that shit. I just wish we could fast forward,trump wins already and we move on. They are wearing him down by now. Even the most steadfast man could only take so much slander.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know what jinx'd? You were right about the drum too. You always tell me I am no idiot but every time you know more than I do. There is no such thing as a 100 gallon drum in industry. I am actually being sent 110 gallons in 2 55 gallon drums. At least I can still add 5+5. That is not a joke either. They thought I would be a vegetable by now. Perhaps it is because I only eat vegetables but I am 5'8" and down to 114#. I do not feel good again today either. One thing I do know for sure is it is coming private freight. So for $75 shipping from California that was for nothing too. UPS does not handle residential packages that large. Even though we are technically running a not for profit business here. They would not send 3 people up here anyways. Plus UPS would have been way more than $75. I bet that super nice lady found the cheapest freight carrier too.You guys might want to check them out. They have bulk DIY stuff for literally nothing. It is all from California and FDA inspected. She has a factory in China but they only make devices. She can sell you some nice Mods/tanks for nothing too but no Stabwood. Those guys are bound to be pissed when they get here and find out this is not exactly a home. I mean it is but there are 11 miles of roads going in here all dirt shit. They will have to drive it with their foot on the brake! To these guy's time is money and they made none to begin with.

So I have this guy that always hooks me up with stuff. I said I wanted a Tesla punk mini for $45. He countered $70! I will do without it or order it online. I don't know why but he sure as hell did not offer to hook me up that time. That is full MSRP. No deal at all there. Everywhere is less than that on it.

All of the sudden these old AAA NIMH quit on me. I started charging them. Boiling hot. One is stuck at 76%, the other at 84%. I better call it quits before they vent. I have mentioned I am often a cheap bastard like that LOL We have to go all the way to Walmart now. Ill be back here later. I really just want to go to bed honestly. I do not see why I need to go with. 6 other people are going as it is. That is the full capacity of the vehicle. 6+wheelchair. Ordinarily they are 9 passenger. I think it might be the largest SUV currently made anymore. It is all Ford now though I think. Pay that much for a Ford seems stupid to me. I do like the Town car. It is a secret vehicle now. Not on their website. Only for chauffer's and government. Although there are much nicer cars to be driven around in I still like that one. Even if you can afford it, not everyone's taste lies in a Bentley. I do not care much for the current one luckily. Quite frankly no matter the price, everything is overpriced crap nowadays IMO. Get a used car and be smart. I know you think easy for me to say but I am giving the best advice here.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
You know what jinx'd? You were right about the drum too. You always tell me I am no idiot but every time you know more than I do. There is no such thing as a 100 gallon drum in industry. I am actually being sent 110 gallons in 2 55 gallon drums. At least I can still add 5+5. That is not a joke either. They thought I would be a vegetable by now. Perhaps it is because I only eat vegetables but I am 5'8" and down to 114#. I do not feel good again today either. One thing I do know for sure is it is coming private freight. So for $75 shipping from California that was for nothing too. UPS does not handle residential packages that large. Even though we are technically running a not for profit business here. They would not send 3 people up here anyways. Plus UPS would have been way more than $75. I bet that super nice lady found the cheapest freight carrier too.You guys might want to check them out. They have bulk DIY stuff for literally nothing. It is all from California and FDA inspected. She has a factory in China but they only make devices. She can sell you some nice Mods/tanks for nothing too but no Stabwood. Those guys are bound to be pissed when they get here and find out this is not exactly a home. I mean it is but there are 11 miles of roads going in here all dirt shit. They will have to drive it with their foot on the brake! To these guy's time is money and they made none to begin with.

So I have this guy that always hooks me up with stuff. I said I wanted a Tesla punk mini for $45. He countered $70! I will do without it or order it online. I don't know why but he sure as hell did not offer to hook me up that time. That is full MSRP. No deal at all there. Everywhere is less than that on it.

All of the sudden these old AAA NIMH quit on me. I started charging them. Boiling hot. One is stuck at 76%, the other at 84%. I better call it quits before they vent. I have mentioned I am often a cheap bastard like that LOL We have to go all the way to Walmart now. Ill be back here later. I really just want to go to bed honestly. I do not see why I need to go with. 6 other people are going as it is. That is the full capacity of the vehicle. 6+wheelchair. Ordinarily they are 9 passenger. I think it might be the largest SUV currently made anymore. It is all Ford now though I think. Pay that much for a Ford seems stupid to me. I do like the Town car. It is a secret vehicle now. Not on their website. Only for chauffer's and government. Although there are much nicer cars to be driven around in I still like that one. Even if you can afford it, not everyone's taste lies in a Bentley. I do not care much for the current one luckily. Quite frankly no matter the price, everything is overpriced crap nowadays IMO. Get a used car and be smart. I know you think easy for me to say but I am giving the best advice here.

You can get the Punk Mini online, but I can’t vouch for it not being a clone (if not bought from Tesla themselves.) The threading on my Punk 86 is meh, and I’m not sure if Tesla would’ve left it like that. Other than that, it’s really nice. It isn’t a bad battery hog, so far. I’m thinking of getting the Punk Mini, although two cells ain’t that mini to me!
As far as being slightly aware of saving resources on this Planet, not buying new everything is a good choice. But old cars are generally not made of fiberglass, which is a big plus. We had a guy back into us on an entry to a freeway and it wouldn’t have been that big a deal if the car was made of steel. Plus, I miss bench seats. It’s cool to sit close to your hubs when he’s driving. But I’m not crazy about my dad’s Lexus. He thinks I’m the weirdo in the family!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have no interest in squonk boxes luckily :)

I was not going to say much in case that was yours. So, you took a dump "in" a dump? It is fine if they were not around. If a service person or even our staff that does not happen to be my friends(most are though) ask to shit in my living quarters, hell no fuck off. You can use one of the service areas. Most homes do not even have "service" areas and a full staff. So If I lived in an "average" home and say a plumber asked if he could crap my toilet I would say go crap your pants motherfucker! This is nothing against you Manny. I think it is funny as shit(no pun intended) That you did so. The truth is most home owners find that to be a violation of their personal space. Especially if it stinks. My master bath on the first floor of the MBB has a Toto neorest. Look up Toto USA. You would not want others shifting in that either! Honestly If I had a 1 bed/bath I still would not care for it. Perhaps even less. Again, I still think it is funny since it was not my home LOL. I really do not care if you pissed their sofa while you were at it! Place looks like it deserved it anyhow. First of all that flex braid on the toilet is begging for a flood. There goes their vinyl. Actually, if my bathroom was that plain I probably would have not even cared. WTF! Okay, now I am being an asshole.

The Korean juice Woman was nice to me beyond belief!! there are still good people..she wanted me to email her my ID. I cannot use the phone or scanner. I offered to FAX. She let me try 5 times, she gets black pages. License here can't copy for security. So I said if you will trust me and mail the juice I promise I can get it copied today and mail it to you. She said no problem! I went to a guy here that used to be a professional forger before he went straight when he left prison. He had that fucker copied in 5 minutes! My nurse took me to The Closest PO is 90 miles.

Hey, I apologize if I sounded like a real dick above I am just trying to be funny :
It sounds like here man in distance...... The post office is 25 miles away and a Walmart 30 miles.......

If you want a beer or smokes late at night ....40 miles........

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can get the Punk Mini online, but I can’t vouch for it not being a clone (if not bought from Tesla themselves.) The threading on my Punk 86 is meh, and I’m not sure if Tesla would’ve left it like that. Other than that, it’s really nice. It isn’t a bad battery hog, so far. I’m thinking of getting the Punk Mini, although two cells ain’t that mini to me!
As far as being slightly aware of saving resources on this Planet, not buying new everything is a good choice. But old cars are generally not made of fiberglass, which is a big plus. We had a guy back into us on an entry to a freeway and it wouldn’t have been that big a deal if the car was made of steel. Plus, I miss bench seats. It’s cool to sit close to your hubs when he’s driving. But I’m not crazy about my dad’s Lexus. He thinks I’m the weirdo in the family!
Get yourself a small car.....
709dfd89c199a2221d2f3f0a014adcd9.jpg
89abc5bcdfa18088c2260006bbdb455e.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I just bought a motor drive for my Sony A7R camera and 2nd day UPS from Maple Grove MN was $40 bucks ...... $349.00 plus $40 bucks shipping....

Almost $400 bucks for a shit Sony drive......

Shipping prices are getting rediculous....for real....
aeac87b25edfd83ab0e908f06abdd76a.jpg

VU Sponsors