Become a Patron!

I want to see everyone's wood....... (Stabwood, wood, mixed ) Regulated, Mechanical, Wood look alike

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh I know you were just kidding but I also didn’t want people to think I don’t follow through. Just a tough 2 weeks and just when I think everything’s under control we end up at the vet ER again.

Not sure about Levi’s road to recovery but if we can keep him happy and his symptoms under control then I’ll be very happy!!

Have a great night! Been enjoying and relaxing watching the football game. Been a good game considering how bad most of the games have been up to now.

Sleep well

Sara :)
Just checking, did you already sell? I've been watching for them to come up for sale. If you did, congrats!

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
here is the inside of a Primo, and my hack job at recreating it. but hey, its on the inside, so as long as it works and is reliable, thats all that matters. you can see where i used glue and shavings to add where i went to far.

View attachment 146826 View attachment 146827
Looks good! How many more hours do you think you'll have to put into it?

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
wow. BUT, something looks fishy about it. and, its dark, when putting poly, its gets darker.
I was thinking the same thing. Not sure about buying a block from ebay, you just don't know what you're getting and the quality of the process they used. I'm sure there's some good ones, but seems like a crapshoot to me.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I was thinking the same thing. Not sure about buying a block from ebay, you just don't know what you're getting and the quality of the process they used. I'm sure there's some good ones, but seems like a crapshoot to me.

that is where i got my 2 blocks. if there is another source, in would like to know about it.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
that is where i got my 2 blocks. if there is another source, in would like to know about it.
There are a number of custom moders who will sell a block. There's one out of N.Y who's at most of the conventions, I'll PM you their name when I find it. Ebay is probably a lot cheaper and it sounds like you've had success, maybe I'm too skeptical of ebay at times for certain products.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
There are a number of custom moders who will sell a block. There's one out of N.Y who's at most of the conventions, I'll PM you their name when I find it. Ebay is probably a lot cheaper and it sounds like you've had success, maybe I'm too skeptical of ebay at times for certain products.

yeah, and its possible/probable that they would just sell me an ebay block. what i would like to see =where are the asian blocks ?
but yeah, get me the name/link. thanx

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That block is made in Russia by Dimec wood.... He's the best .... He makes Stabwood for Epsilon mods and Mozaic mods........

He made my block that was used on the Solarstorm......
68f4266698399423195ec346aaa723f5.jpg
ceba6f37a8c3ecb96879d8fc76459d0d.jpg

e1eeb9fe6f29dea69799dbcee66c2177.jpg

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That block is made in Russia by Dimec wood.... He's the best .... He makes Stabwood for Epsilon mods and Mozaic mods........

He made my block that was used on the Solarstorm......
68f4266698399423195ec346aaa723f5.jpg
ceba6f37a8c3ecb96879d8fc76459d0d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
For fuck sake Manny put some clothes on when you take mod pics, this isn't playgirl :giggle:

Seriously though, that's a really nice mod!

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
i just looked at dimec wood FB = IMPRESIVE ! will look more later, and for prices.
I'm pretty sure I recall someone asking vapesmarter about buying a block a while back. His are beautiful, but shipping from the UK may not make it worth while for you. vapesmarter.org

Anyway, these are the guys I was thinking of from the conventions, they always have some beautiful blocks to show off.
http://nycustomstabz.com/

Last edited:

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jinx'd, if you make them out of blocks like Manny and I have you can sell them $1,500-$1,800 on Ebay as fast as you can make them or get a FB page. Plenty of upper end Mods are that much. You have to factor in the $450 to take apart a Primo or get your own plates made and order boards then. Or just go all wood. You will have no problem now that I see you can really do this. I do not mean to be a dick but I do not know what you make at your regular job, it might be worthwhile to you? That all depends how many hours it takes you. If it takes you 150 hours, it is absolutely not worth it then. Just figure the dollars per hour then. If it takes you, say 40 hours it might be absolutely worth it to you. I do not know how much you make and if you want extra work instead or the free time? I was thinking, back when I was up by you they would have killed us both for being friends. Now everyone lives there. Still mostly white like everywhere. Just because there are simply more white people. The only place you find mostly black is in the shitiest neighborhoods HAHA go figure. That is sad though really. The white man would rather build us prisons instead of schools. Slavery never really ended my friends. This is true. Many kids would in fact like to go to school but they do not even have a school they can attend. So, instead they join a gang.....and so the story goes. Complete fucking bullshit. The funny thing is now I only know the poorest of white people. You know people are people and poor is poor and rich is rich. It does not matter black or white. Poor and rich black or white all the same. I am not trying to start shit again, this shit is just all the truth as I see it and I have now seen all sides of humanity. I think I can speak soundly on the subject and I am not at all jaded. Why would I be jaded? I am a very wealthy black guy, not like I am bitching about the "man" here. It does not matter your color, your funds will dictate your lifestyle regardless. You think fucking Tiger Woods lives in the Projects? That N... Fucks up one Mansion and just goes and buy's three more. With 3 more Hoes in each one! Do I condone his behavior? No. However things would be a lot different for him if he was flat broke. He would be in custody court all day or more likely in prison because he did not even show up! Instead he just sends his pack of Lawyers. He cannot be "bothered" by that shit. See, it is money not your color! Proof! That is why I give it to charity. I feel it is my duty. Plus it is about time they charge me some tax. This is a joke and not at all my own fault. Trump would make it right if those fuckers just gave him a chance. Those two faced bastards are lying against what they are for to make him look even worse! Fuck 'em.. (The Dems that is).

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Just checking, did you already sell? I've been watching for them to come up for sale. If you did, congrats!

Her doggie just passed away, Boss. So she’ll prolly be offline here for a while. I’m getting some Nautilus tanks from her, but I’m not expecting to hear from her right away.

After having a Naut Mini for months, I finally found the right mod for it, and it’s kicking arse with MTL and salts. And, I happened to find this out right when I already got an email from one juice company saying that they’re not shipping to NY anymore! So the salts I’m vaping aren’t available to me now...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Her doggie just passed away, Boss. So she’ll prolly be offline here for a while. I’m getting some Nautilus tanks from her, but I’m not expecting to hear from her right away.

After having a Naut Mini for months, I finally found the right mod for it, and it’s kicking arse with MTL and salts. And, I happened to find this out right when I already got an email from one juice company saying that they’re not shipping to NY anymore! So the salts I’m vaping aren’t available to me now...

Oh no! I knew her dog was sick and back and forth to the vet....that sucks.

There must be other companies that will ship to you?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Holy Shit! That wood give me wood. That is beautiful.

Plus it’s not being displayed in some magazine lighting like the last one was. It might very well look exactly like that or really close.
It’s really nice, though!

I thought you were working on getting rid of non essential mods in your collection, though. Hmm? :giggle:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Russia or somewhere thereabouts? A foreign land somewhere? Where there are stabwood trees?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

eBay’s been called America’s Fence.

Last edited:

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh man.I am so sorry about the doggie. My sincere condolences. This makes me very sad. In last month 5 friends pets die our kitty dies now our new kitty is not doing so well. I do not know what is going on. GOD works in mysterious ways. He is testing our integrity no doubt. I sure loved that kitty now I fear everyday for the new one. It is not like you can just go to a shelter and get one like this. I love them all but we have thousands of them here, our own pet we wanted a very special one.

Jinx'd, air under that much pressure, that concentrated actually has the effect of blowing it In reverse it is so forceful. I can see the juice dripping out of it when I do it. Then I wipe it off. My 21700 Samsungs are exhausted again. They are 4200mah and not lasting 10 minutes LOL. Luckily I have a hookup for a case of 25 at $4.35 each. No one could get that price anywhere. Go check. They are about $8 each everywhere online.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh no! I knew her dog was sick and back and forth to the vet....that sucks.

There must be other companies that will ship to you?

Yeah, there are. But I like the company Dangerous Woman. I exchanged a few emails with the owner Jessica and they’re awesome people. I really like buying from smallish companies. Check out their site, Dangerous Woman Labs. They have some neat bottle artwork.
So, I get to see what the fucking bans will be like a bit early!!

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Plus it’s not being displayed in some magazine lighting like the last one was. It might very well look exactly like that or really close.
It’s really nice, though!

I thought you were working on getting rid of non essential mods in your collection, though. Hmm? :giggle:

Yeah, well, there's no danger of me being able to afford a mod made from this in the near or likely distant future unless @MannyScoot adopts me.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm going on a quick motorcycle ride around the neighborhood......be right back..

And using my riding gear......

A hospital gown.......

I hope you aren’t in the hospital. You didn’t get heat prostration again, did you?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope you aren’t in the hospital. You didn’t get heat prostration again, did you?

Mine wasn't prostation (heat exhaustion) mine was more a heat stroke.......

Dryskin, no sweat, and finally coma. That's why I wrecked I went into a coma....... I'm lucky to be back to normal, the doctor told me I could of returned AB- Normal.......

VU Sponsors