Become a Patron!

I want to see everyone's wood....... (Stabwood, wood, mixed ) Regulated, Mechanical, Wood look alike

Dan Hollis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Alcohol and Cigarettes..... Ha.... I left that behind...... It's true everything kills you .... I have to become a priest to live a good life....and even priest have to have fun.....

Today decided to grab a plastic mod..... Took The Wildwolf...... And the Boxer DNA 250c with dual 21700 (Samsung's).....
5a77aa0939aad88c26e80745352c722f.jpg
0800c0bc37ef6f524092fd1f77ff8c2a.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I thought that Gucci logo in the back was the Bat symbol for a second. You looking forward to that new Joker movie coming out? Looks intense.

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No shit. Pretty much none of them. Unless it is just some kid reviewed his own stuff. Plus none of them review the stuff we are discussing here anyway's. Well my Duke is lost. The fucker only insured it for $75USD. I said if they do not find it you owe me $400($375+$35 shipping). Since you are the dumbfuck that insured a $400 item for $75. At first he agreed. Now he is trying to find it. If he does not find it by tomorrow I am pressing him for a refund. People are so stupid. Think they will never lose shit. DHL lost it as soon as it was in their hands! Bet that truck driver is vaping it right now!

Oh no that sux!! Hopefully it can be found. Where was it shipping from?

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL you guy's are too funny. Great precaution is taken with dangerous animals. Big cat's, Bears ETC. Albert is apparently very nice. However it was him that had lost it not DHL. After exhaustive research by DHL. He did not want to admit it but I guess he will refund it. Shame because it was a like new Duke for $375USD. Could have flipped that at least a grand. I guess in Canada used Ecig stuff goes for nothing. In the US, used audio equipment and pro audio sell for nothing. I have no idea what dictates that but it is odd to me. I guess it is what people care for in a given area. I have no clue.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL you guy's are too funny. Great precaution is taken with dangerous animals. Big cat's, Bears ETC. Albert is apparently very nice. However it was him that had lost it not DHL. After exhaustive research by DHL. He did not want to admit it but I guess he will refund it. Shame because it was a like new Duke for $375USD. Could have flipped that at least a grand. I guess in Canada used Ecig stuff goes for nothing. In the US, used audio equipment and pro audio sell for nothing. I have no idea what dictates that but it is odd to me. I guess it is what people care for in a given area. I have no clue.
Man how can people sell something they don't remember where it's at...... ?

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That Boxer and tank would be great for me. I can't really hold more than 1.5 pounds. Can I still get that boxer?
That is exactly what happened. He forgot where it was. He was quite embarrassed. At first he did not want to admit it but I got it out of him. He said give me more time to look for it. I said fine 2 days. 2 days go by and I said okay now what? I give you a refund. Not like I really needed to sell that anyways but would have been fun.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That Boxer and tank would be great for me. I can't really hold more than 1.5 pounds. Can I still get that boxer?
That is exactly what happened. He forgot where it was. He was quite embarrassed. At first he did not want to admit it but I got it out of him. He said give me more time to look for it. I said fine 2 days. 2 days go by and I said okay now what? I give you a refund. Not like I really needed to sell that anyways but would have been fun.
The Boxer is the one for you for real..... Just what you like !

DNA 250c
Dual 21700
Light as a feather
Can handle any tank

The smallest mod I have in size......
9dad2ac5db6b4110b564193014467a1b.jpg
d289ced25af878e98f84678663c5a9b2.jpg
63dcec9cefea6a96f0e51f40d1682cdb.jpg
3db76310a2dffd6dccd875bcce93f6b9.jpg

52b3070450ca6c244bcd0ce6214afdb7.jpg

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Help! I need some advice lol!

I’m pretty excited about how much depth and shiny on this Thor but I can’t tell if the marks are just natural part of the wood or should I continue to sand it.

I’ve been working on this for almost 2 weeks. Let me know your thoughts thanks - sara

I’m obviously holding it at such an angle that the light is catching the defects.

8D151123-9FF7-4A8D-B688-02738229FC9F.jpeg
533D7775-92B3-4AB2-B512-6783B61417B2.jpeg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Help! I need some advice lol!

I’m pretty excited about how much depth and shiny on this Thor but I can’t tell if the marks are just natural part of the wood or should I continue to sand it.

I’ve been working on this for almost 2 weeks. Let me know your thoughts thanks - sara

I’m obviously holding it at such an angle that the light is catching the defects.

View attachment 136379
View attachment 136378
Those little knots are normal....

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Albert was less than polite to me but to be honest I rubbed him the wrong way. Got a refund. I cannot believe how he could have misplaced that. Than lied said it had shipped Monday. I called him a liar so of course he was not very nice then. Oh well it's over but I would have liked that one. I highly doubt he will ever do business with me again but that is okay too. I did not yell at him or use cusswords. I just called him a liar pissed him off. He did in fact lie. He has to know he did not ship it because he shipped another package to the US that day. Whatever. I am sure he is fine there was just a snafu that obviously upset us both. Honestly I lost nothing but he has lost the Mod. I told him that was unfortunate but he was not hearing shit from me by then. I do not recommend against him this was just a rather unfortunate situation. I would have liked that for $375! I did apologize to him said okay it's a mistake.

I am not getting one of those for $375 but I have Two of them anyways. If I want another the going rate is about $1,400. Maybe yours did not sell Manny because the price was too low! Maybe people thought something was wrong with it. List it higher if you want to. Apparently it is true in Canada used anything is worth nothing though.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had that car LOL. Right now even though I cannot drive my best sports cars are 812 superfast and ZR1 both 2019. Those RWD cars are much better suited to AZ! Here we only get like 4 months. With no miles those sell in Ten years Triple!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had that car LOL. Right now even though I cannot drive my best sports cars are 812 superfast and ZR1 both 2019. Those RWD cars are much better suited to AZ! Here we only get like 4 months. With no miles those sell in Ten years Triple!
I did have a 2001 Z06...... And a C4 Polo Green convertible

Dan Hollis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Todd, you shouldn’t have announced your plans to flip that Duke, maybe that guy caught wind and came down with “want a better offer syndrome”, haha.

Watch that Duke show up in the HandCheck thread, lol

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Z06 is a great car. Even C4 was. I think it was 015 or 016 they did not even make the ZR1 because the Z06 then was faster. Anyone should be happy with a Z06 on dry ground. The ZR1 is about 15% more performance almost double the cost. It is mainly looks and collectors item. That's why I just bought those Two cars for investments. Those Two in particular will Triple value in 10 years. Although if you figure cost of the ZR1 for what it is, it is a "bargain" of sorts. It is faster and brakes harder than a C4(Porsche) which is about $2.3MM used. The ZR1 loaded was like $160,000. It is faster than the Nissan GT-R but the GT-R is much more agile. Actually it would be difficult to even lose control of a new GT-R. The ZR1 and C06 you can find yourself in a wreck quickly if not careful and skilled. You are putting 700++ BHP to the rear wheels. If I could still drive I would be driving a GT-R. It is fast enough and can insane mod it plus it handles so good. It will easily lap faster than almost anything else. Some mods and nothing can even touch it. Just a programming tune for $500 can make it a beast. I love the GT-R if I could drive but it is no investment. It is a Nissan and will depreciate like any of them. Although $190,000 for a loaded black plus $30,000 Mods you have yourself a 7 second drag car. The AWD really helps. For a nice family car most people can afford the Q50 Redsport with a few mods will kill a M3. Plus I hear there is no drama whatsoever even modded. I was in the 1000BHP Camaro lottery but lost. I really wanted that. A special Shelby Mustang is coming up I will try to win. It is not really "win" as you pay for it but just the chance to even be able to buy it. The NSX is a very nice car but it's performance is so far behind. Don't even mention the Lexus, that is the slowest "supercar" currently made LOL. Although the A8 is nice. That money though I would rather get a real Marque. Alright I said enough about cars HAHA. Fuck it I can't even drive.

I went to a dance for breast cancer with my wife and "danced" in my chair. Pathetic. I am not sad about it more like mad. Like I think I can do shit than realize I just can't. Luckily I have a lot of Family and employees. I was so pissed my Nurse had to put the new cables on my stereo. Just pisses me off. Don't feel bad you shouldn't. Fuck, Half my friends died in 60's 70's. I mean age not year.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bet you are right Dan. Stupid of me. I already had pissed him off and I screwed myself too. My dumb ass. I mean how does he "misplace" it of all things. Then same day ships a package to the US. I did not even think of this. My big mouth just screwed me. No doubt either he reads this or someone brought it to his attention. That was real stupid of me in retrospect. I bet he either asks more or like you said. However if he uses his real name I will call him out on it. I was planning nothing illegal but obviously he caught wind of it and he was already pissed at me. He said to me one less jerk I have to deal with. I bet you anything you are right. The thing is I did not even think about him when I mentioned my plans. I was stupid, my bad. At least he gave back the money.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He couldn't because the carrier said they never picked it up. I am sure that is exactly what happened but it did not even cross my mind. My own stupidity. You are correct though I am sure. If I see him selling it for more money I will politely tell him that is not very nice to lie to me. Why didn't you just say you did not want me to do that. Many times listings say not to be resold. I would have certainly obliged then. Honestly we were both wrong with our intentions. Like you said though at least he had no problem to give back the money. I was honestly being an ass but I did not even think of that. However to never ship it and ultimately say he lost it is fishy but now we know why. It was entirely my fault but I did not even realize that was going to offend him. I honestly never even thought of that. My bad but at least he gave it back. Maybe I will just forget it if he sells it since it was my big mouth. I believe he is a good guy. I screwed up. Amazon is 100% with me. I return many things never banned. Since I have literally spent a fortune there in the last 15 years. They obviously value my business. Same with Ebay. They are only concerned about their bottom line. In fact Amazon gift cards from Amazon often show up in the mail "thank's for your business". Even though I have returned many things I have spent much more. Apparently they appreciate me. I do not feel any ill will for Albert either. I believe he is a good guy and would not hesitate to recommend him. It was entirely my fault. Unfortunately for some reason it never even crossed my mind what I was about to do with it. I am not kidding, I never thought that would offend him until you just brought it up. Well, I am not as sharp as I used to be but still no excuse. I suppose if one is going to do that, they do not advertise it before even purchasing said item! My own stupidity. The fact he refunded it he is not bad at all. I just went and pissed him off without even knowing what I just did. He insured it for $35 US. So lucky he is a good guy at least. Shit, maybe he really did lose it, Only time will tell. I will give him the benefit of the doubt as of now. If it shows up I am not going to make a big stink because it was entirely my fault of being an asshole.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Todd, you shouldn’t have announced your plans to flip that Duke, maybe that guy caught wind and came down with “want a better offer syndrome”, haha.

Watch that Duke show up in the HandCheck thread, lol

Either that or heard of The Lions.......

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Z06 is a great car. Even C4 was. I think it was 015 or 016 they did not even make the ZR1 because the Z06 then was faster. Anyone should be happy with a Z06 on dry ground. The ZR1 is about 15% more performance almost double the cost. It is mainly looks and collectors item. That's why I just bought those Two cars for investments. Those Two in particular will Triple value in 10 years. Although if you figure cost of the ZR1 for what it is, it is a "bargain" of sorts. It is faster and brakes harder than a C4(Porsche) which is about $2.3MM used. The ZR1 loaded was like $160,000. It is faster than the Nissan GT-R but the GT-R is much more agile. Actually it would be difficult to even lose control of a new GT-R. The ZR1 and C06 you can find yourself in a wreck quickly if not careful and skilled. You are putting 700++ BHP to the rear wheels. If I could still drive I would be driving a GT-R. It is fast enough and can insane mod it plus it handles so good. It will easily lap faster than almost anything else. Some mods and nothing can even touch it. Just a programming tune for $500 can make it a beast. I love the GT-R if I could drive but it is no investment. It is a Nissan and will depreciate like any of them. Although $190,000 for a loaded black plus $30,000 Mods you have yourself a 7 second drag car. The AWD really helps. For a nice family car most people can afford the Q50 Redsport with a few mods will kill a M3. Plus I hear there is no drama whatsoever even modded. I was in the 1000BHP Camaro lottery but lost. I really wanted that. A special Shelby Mustang is coming up I will try to win. It is not really "win" as you pay for it but just the chance to even be able to buy it. The NSX is a very nice car but it's performance is so far behind. Don't even mention the Lexus, that is the slowest "supercar" currently made LOL. Although the A8 is nice. That money though I would rather get a real Marque. Alright I said enough about cars HAHA. Fuck it I can't even drive.

I went to a dance for breast cancer with my wife and "danced" in my chair. Pathetic. I am not sad about it more like mad. Like I think I can do shit than realize I just can't. Luckily I have a lot of Family and employees. I was so pissed my Nurse had to put the new cables on my stereo. Just pisses me off. Don't feel bad you shouldn't. Fuck, Half my friends died in 60's 70's. I mean age not year.
My Z06 was a Lingenfelder TT..... I used to take it to the drag strip and it ran 9.8 quarter miles.....

It used to leave a lot of people with open jaws.......

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Manny, Lingenfelter is awesome. You did not mention that part LOL. It should have been much faster than 9.8. Traction issues?

Did you actually see him list it for $850 or you are joking? I bet he lay's low at least a little while.

These are actually worth $1,400 in perfect condition. Many have sold for that price recently. I bet he would $850 because that would obviously be a lot to him. It is strange that in Canada they have no clue just to sell it in the US. His is an international Website and he does ship to the US. In fact he did so that same day! DHL did thorough investigation and finally came up with never shipped. I told him this(not confronted) him, then he changed his story to he cannot find it but he had already said to me that it had shipped. This is obviously what had occurred. I honestly had no idea what I had done and certainly did not intend to be a jerk. for him $850 would be nice but $1,400 is the going rate. So stupid of me to open my mouth in public in retrospect.

Why the Lions? I never mentioned anything about Animals to him. Plus even more aggressive cats here. Deadly snakes, Bears. The workers are highly trained but accidents still happen. Luckily not so far. No one is ever in the enclosures with them. If the Vet needs to check them they use a dart.

Well I blew the $375 Duke LOL. That was a crazy nice price. My dumb ass.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Manny, Lingenfelter is awesome. You did not mention that part LOL. It should have been much faster than 9.8. Traction issues?

Did you actually see him list it for $850 or you are joking? I bet he lay's low at least a little while.

These are actually worth $1,400 in perfect condition. Many have sold for that price recently. I bet he would $850 because that would obviously be a lot to him. It is strange that in Canada they have no clue just to sell it in the US. His is an international Website and he does ship to the US. In fact he did so that same day! DHL did thorough investigation and finally came up with never shipped. I told him this(not confronted) him, then he changed his story to he cannot find it but he had already said to me that it had shipped. This is obviously what had occurred. I honestly had no idea what I had done and certainly did not intend to be a jerk. for him $850 would be nice but $1,400 is the going rate. So stupid of me to open my mouth in public in retrospect.

Why the Lions? I never mentioned anything about Animals to him. Plus even more aggressive cats here. Deadly snakes, Bears. The workers are highly trained but accidents still happen. Luckily not so far. No one is ever in the enclosures with them. If the Vet needs to check them they use a dart.

Well I blew the $375 Duke LOL. That was a crazy nice price. My dumb ass.
More mods will come.... Don't worry......

I don't know what you have been driving but a Street car that gets a 9.8 quarter mile is a bad fucker....... This one can't do better than 11.00

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, a completely built GT-R is about a 7 second car! no shit. It is the AWD that is the big thing. Can actually handle 2,000+HP.
The 812 superfast is about 10 dead stock. The new ZR-1 is closer to 11. Not far off Z06 actually. The issue with these cars is traction but they do have launch control. Still, spinning tires does not win races! you can make the Z06 an 8 second car but it will need a full cage and no longer be streetable or street legal for that matter.

Watch on youtube. many 7 second cars but that is the fastest outside of top fuel. top fuel can go 3.5 seconds! I mean passenger cars though. 7 is pretty much the fastest. a lot of them on youtube. fully built z06 can do just under 8. Yes, I know this is crazy fast. Not something advisable to drive on the street.

You sill have the Z06? I am glad you are doing good Manny you served our country. I thank you very much for that.
You should get real TRD stuff for your truck. Never get stuck. even in loose sand.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, a completely built GT-R is about a 7 second car! no shit. It is the AWD that is the big thing. Can actually handle 2,000+HP.
The 812 superfast is about 10 dead stock. The new ZR-1 is closer to 11. Not far off Z06 actually. The issue with these cars is traction but they do have launch control. Still, spinning tires does not win races! you can make the Z06 an 8 second car but it will need a full cage and no longer be streetable or street legal for that matter.

Watch on youtube. many 7 second cars but that is the fastest outside of top fuel. top fuel can go 3.5 seconds! I mean passenger cars though. 7 is pretty much the fastest. a lot of them on youtube. fully built z06 can do just under 8. Yes, I know this is crazy fast. Not something advisable to drive on the street.

You sill have the Z06? I am glad you are doing good Manny you served our country. I thank you very much for that.
You should get real TRD stuff for your truck. Never get stuck. even in loose sand.
My ZO6 DAYS where 12 years ago...... 1,200 HP and I owned the streets in Orlando Florida..... That car was so bad ass..... and I drive it everyday for several years......

I did sacrifice for our country and my people and do it again..... And lucky I'm still able to walk after getting reconstructed again..... I don't say much about my DOD past ..... it's nothing to talk about.

I rather talk vape gear........

285a76cfeab492b0713762ea2490eda3.jpg

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll be doing a 1.6 million Sq. Feet for an electronic company (Conair) that was leasing the 26 acre property, they are doing so good now they want to buy it......

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did not realize it had 1200HP. I guess to get 7 is much harder than I thought. In 3,000LB car probably takes a few thousand HP. I have seen the GT-R do it but it is AWD.

Yeah talk vape gear. Crown IV does not leak much but otherwise sucks. The coils last 4 days. Crown III coils lasted a Month+. IV does not even blow clouds. I wish I could use an RDTA. My Great Grandson used to build it for me but got tired of it. He still fixes electronic stuff though. He is pretty smart for 15. Hopefully he gets into MIT in a few years. That is where he wants to go. His GPA is above maximum because of AP classes. Not bragging just saying about him. Some people in my family smart,average,dumb.

I feel bad about the Duke. I was stupid and did not even think of it. He will sell it for more so no loss to him I guess. Of course he lied to me I was a dick about it. I had no intention though. That was not my illness just not even thinking about what I did there.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did not realize it had 1200HP. I guess to get 7 is much harder than I thought. In 3,000LB car probably takes a few thousand HP. I have seen the GT-R do it but it is AWD.

Yeah talk vape gear. Crown IV does not leak much but otherwise sucks. The coils last 4 days. Crown III coils lasted a Month+. IV does not even blow clouds. I wish I could use an RDTA. My Great Grandson used to build it for me but got tired of it. He still fixes electronic stuff though. He is pretty smart for 15. Hopefully he gets into MIT in a few years. That is where he wants to go. His GPA is above maximum because of AP classes. Not bragging just saying about him. Some people in my family smart,average,dumb.

I feel bad about the Duke. I was stupid and did not even think of it. He will sell it for more so no loss to him I guess. Of course he lied to me I was a dick about it. I had no intention though. That was not my illness just not even thinking about what I did there.
Yeah MIT is the place, specially now fo robotics...... It sounds like he will feel right at home......

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It looks much nicer in more light. why don't you take a pic outside? Honestly those custom Mods are nicer than VA. The only thing with VA is you are guaranteed they will repair them. That is pretty important to me.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those are nice homes. Worth much more there than by me. There is much more expensive parts of Wisconsin but you do not get Thousands of Acres.

I see you listed it for $1,200. I hope you get it, you should.

When I see him sell that I will just politely tell him it was not very nice regardless what my plans were you set the price.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those are nice homes. Worth much more there than by me. There is much more expensive parts of Wisconsin but you do not get Thousands of Acres.

I see you listed it for $1,200. I hope you get it, you should.

When I see him sell that I will just politely tell him it was not very nice regardless what my plans were you set the price.
Ha... let's see if some one offers me something above $900.00 ...... If not I'll keep it.......

That long home is 29,000 SQ feet with (2) acres of rocks and it cost 18 million to build ...... Just the road to get to the house was a million bucks........

a23ac64b2fa49b4fdeb44f199e6d6f42.jpg

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Our house is 74,000 Square feet all top of the line finishes. It is also a log home. On several Thousand acres. Total cost was only 28MM. Had I built this in a wealthier neighborhood I might have 20 Acres and it would have cost well over 100MM. Not in Wisconsin but in Illinois many homes like ours in top neighborhoods costing up to 400MM! Michael Jordan cannot even sell his home about same as ours. He started 150MM now down to 40MM and unsold. Reason is only 10 Acres. With pools, court it consumes entire land. In those neighborhoods an "average" home is 25MM. A tear down is 4MM for the 1/8Th Acre lot! There is another amazing 27,000 SF home historic all remodeled 200 years old started at 70MM now down to 13.5MM unsold. Many homes do sell though. In these neighborhoods average SF is 25,000. We moved to where it is 27% below poverty level so we could have the Acreage. We are the main Employer here. Well, there is no other Employer besides Government Aid. It amazes me how many of these kind of neighborhoods are in IL. Yet IL is bankrupt! Go figure. All ran by the Mob. The thing is people with that money want brand new homes but tear downs are scarce now. It is stupid home consumes entire lot. I plan to die right here. Then some family members will move in. again, not bragging just telling the truth.

One of our beloved house cats passed away today. Pretty sad. That is why I like Tortoise and Birds. Longest lived Tortoise is 600+ years! Longest lived bird about 140 years. My favorite pets in the home. They have their own large rooms. Birds in the Aviary are flighted too. Did you hear Tiger killed trainer I think in Baltimore in front of spectators? Here no one comes face to face with Tigers or other big cats. Handling snakes ETC. they where Tyvek suit with 5 layers of Kevlar under it head to toe with respirator. They wear "chain mail" stainless steel gloves. Luckily never any accident here. It can happen though. Knock on wood. These animals do not understand they are not supposed to eat you. Great precaution taken here. Our enclosures are models for every Zoo in North America. Plus we make anti-venom a lot of which goes to AZ and Mexico. I no longer work but about 45 other people do. I left plenty for my "legacy". To keep the animal sanctuary open as long as possible. By then other people make money, grants, loans.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Our house is 74,000 Square feet all top of the line finishes. It is also a log home. On several Thousand acres. Total cost was only 28MM. Had I built this in a wealthier neighborhood I might have 20 Acres and it would have cost well over 100MM. Not in Wisconsin but in Illinois many homes like ours in top neighborhoods costing up to 400MM! Michael Jordan cannot even sell his home about same as ours. He started 150MM now down to 40MM and unsold. Reason is only 10 Acres. With pools, court it consumes entire land. In those neighborhoods an "average" home is 25MM. A tear down is 4MM for the 1/8Th Acre lot! There is another amazing 27,000 SF home historic all remodeled 200 years old started at 70MM now down to 13.5MM unsold. Many homes do sell though. In these neighborhoods average SF is 25,000. We moved to where it is 27% below poverty level so we could have the Acreage. We are the main Employer here. Well, there is no other Employer besides Government Aid. It amazes me how many of these kind of neighborhoods are in IL. Yet IL is bankrupt! Go figure. All ran by the Mob. The thing is people with that money want brand new homes but tear downs are scarce now. It is stupid home consumes entire lot. I plan to die right here. Then some family members will move in. again, not bragging just telling the truth.

One of our beloved house cats passed away today. Pretty sad. That is why I like Tortoise and Birds. Longest lived Tortoise is 600+ years! Longest lived bird about 140 years. My favorite pets in the home. They have their own large rooms. Birds in the Aviary are flighted too. Did you hear Tiger killed trainer I think in Baltimore in front of spectators? Here no one comes face to face with Tigers or other big cats. Handling snakes ETC. they where Tyvek suit with 5 layers of Kevlar under it head to toe with respirator. They wear "chain mail" stainless steel gloves. Luckily never any accident here. It can happen though. Knock on wood. These animals do not understand they are not supposed to eat you. Great precaution taken here. Our enclosures are models for every Zoo in North America. Plus we make anti-venom a lot of which goes to AZ and Mexico. I no longer work but about 45 other people do. I left plenty for my "legacy". To keep the animal sanctuary open as long as possible. By then other people make money, grants, loans.
That's a lot of acres you have and a big house..... 30,000 square feet is large, I couldn't imagine a 74,000 square footage house.......

The homes here cost money like that because your on top of a mountain..... And the views...... That neighborhood is called Paradise Valley Arizona .....

The most expensive houses here are 35 million ....

VU Sponsors