Become a Patron!

I Think My Atomizer Is Screwing With Me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I deff need help from an expert. Is anyone familiar with Tugboat? I bought this ol' guy ages ago and I decided to start building again. Can anyone identify if this little guy is missing screws or if I'm missing something? Thanks.

Attachments

• vape.jpg
    vape.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 23
  • vape1.jpg
    vape1.jpg
    976.9 KB · Views: 23

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The post screws are there, are you using the proper size Allen key?

That deck needs a good cleaning btw

Reactions: Nai

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I'm aware it's garbo. đŸ˜© The part you zoomed in on is just really old nasty cotton. I tried to clean most of it out with tweezers; thus the picture.
Is the deck actually cracked? If not anything can be cleaned.

The post screws are there, are you using the proper size Allen key?

That deck needs a good cleaning btw
Oh my gosh... thank you lol. The screwdriver bits I used last night didn't work and I didn't even think to use an allen bit.

Is there any way to archive or stop this thread? My stupidity has gotten the best of me lol

yertil

Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Which tugboat Is it ? I only had the v1 and v2 and I remember them having 3 posts ! If it’s a v3 I think this is what it should look like
5f4208f0d80175d2881794a5cdbdaeec.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which tugboat Is it ? I only had the v1 and v2 and I remember them having 3 posts ! If it’s a v3 I think this is what it should look like
5f4208f0d80175d2881794a5cdbdaeec.jpg

It looks exactly like that, except one of the towers is bolted into the base of the atomizer. Almost like an "L" shape.

I figured out that I was using the wrong screw bit when I was trying to rebuild. Thanks! :)

yertil

Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
It looks exactly like that, except one of the towers is bolted into the base of the atomizer. Almost like an "L" shape.

I figured out that I was using the wrong screw bit when I was trying to rebuild. Thanks! :)

I would take it apart check the insulators and clean it , but honestly flawless was never known for having products that last forever

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah, I'm aware it's garbo. đŸ˜© The part you zoomed in on is just really old nasty cotton. I tried to clean most of it out with tweezers; thus the picture.

In the zoomed pic, it looks like it's busted all to hell, but I can see now where cotton could look like that.

No way to archive the thread, sorry. I can lock it, though, and it will drop down in the listings pretty quick. Just let me know if you want that done.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I deff need help from an expert. Is anyone familiar with Tugboat? I bought this ol' guy ages ago and I decided to start building again. Can anyone identify if this little guy is missing screws or if I'm missing something? Thanks.
:wtf: :blech::facepalm:- it looks broken and filthy dirty, please do not try to use this.

In the zoomed pic, it looks like it's busted all to hell, but I can see now where cotton could look like that.

No way to archive the thread, sorry. I can lock it, though, and it will drop down in the listings pretty quick. Just let me know if you want that done.
Yes please! :)

Thank you, everyone!

Attachments

• IMG_0178.jpg
    IMG_0178.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0179.jpg
    IMG_0179.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 9
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors