Become a Patron!

I so want me an automated juice mixing machine

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've just spent the afternoon mixing juices, and it's a freaking pain. I don't do it often because I make them in bulk - 80 to 100 bottles at a time - and they last me and my friends a few weeks, but it's still a pain.

You know what I'm dreaming of? A machine with several large tanks - for the nic base, VG, PG, saline and water, and a dozen smaller tanks for flavor concentrates. Fill it up, program ingredients, program the recipes, and when you need a bottle, pop the empty bottle under the nozzle, press a button and wait for the juice to in. No more needles, no more syringes, no mess...

I really wish someone made a device like that. But... dream on I guess....

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you considered mixing by weight? I don't do it, but if I was making that much juice from what I've read it would be much easier, and you don't have to use syringes!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wonder how the bigger juice producers do it, a look at a set up by a juice company could probably make for some great ideas.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I did look at commercial bottle filling machines for juice making companies. They're expensive, and more suited to fill a whole lot of bottles in one go with the same pre-made juice. My ideal machine isn't about filling capacity, but rather juice mixing versatility. I wouldn't mind waiting 30 minutes for one bottle to be filled, provided I only had to select a recipe, press a button and do something else while the machine does its thing. A bottle here and a bottle there, whenever refilling is needed on an individual basis, would fill a whole lot of bottles at the end of the month in my house :)

VU Sponsors