Become a Patron!

I ordered a 10 dollar Skin online...

NinoCappuccin0

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
From Amazon and it's from a certain company I forgot the name but they make silicone sleeves for many mods and sell them on Amazon for the most part. They are thick, cover the buttons (which some may not like), the top has only the perfect amount of room for a 22.5mm diameter tank base plus some but still most of the top is covered, the bottom is covered as well. You have to remove the tank and squeeze it through that tank whole to remove the sleeve, but it's large enough and custom made. Brilliantly designed and the buttons as well as the screen fall into place perfectly inside the cutouts. It's very thick, and easy to push the buttons regardless of what I was worrying about. It comes in about 14 different color options which aren't all solid and boring with some having a two color swirl design. The one I received today was for the Wismec Reuleaux RX200 and it was a black and white swirl design. It stopped the rattling and covered the annoying plastic buttons, making the mod so sexy. It really is great. Next up I ordered a Green and black swirl today for my Sigelei Fuchai box mod after finding it to be not only functional but good looking as well. It won't stretch out like the Sigelei's included POS silicone sleeve. I'm just letting people know because I like the feeling of the silicone sleeves but they're either boring and ugly in design as well as poorly made. The vape wrap sticker things don't appeal to me. I like the slip on and off GRIP of these so I suggest taking a look on amazon and searching for your mods silicone sleeve that covers top and bottom with many nice colors and designs plus the thickness that could even help during an accidental drop of the mod. Very high quality. I think the maker's name is Direct....something I forgot. Highly recommended. Trust me. and they have orange black swirly designs. Even that unique. Fantastic.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
OK, I take it you're not trying to sell this, so I'm moving it out of the Trading Post to Mods and Accessories.

NinoCappuccin0

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol I'mdefinitely not selling a thing I just thought others might be interested so I wrote about my find.

NinoCappuccin0

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm still waiting for the segue into the 'best battery' topic...

I don't know enough about them to comment it seems so why fuel a fire that's still burning without me. What serious debates you guys and gals have on this forum. At least it's active and informative.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ebay and Fasttech also have a silicone sleeve available for just about any mod out there. I do like the decal type just for the designs, but they do not offer more than just scratch protection.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've ordered from them on Amazon for my Isticks. Also got covers for my truck and wife's car fobs. 1 stop shop :)

VU Sponsors