Become a Patron!

I need help with dilution

I was mixing some peanut butter juice and meant to set it at 18% and ended up actually mixed it at 23.5%. What do i need to do to reduce that and maintain a 6mg nic level? I am new to this and am not sure of the math involved.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
easy to do ! sorry to hear that tho.. are you using a calculator? does simplify things immensely .. http://ejuice.breaktru.com/

simplest way ? In this particular case - take the amount of base you used and the amount of nic you added .. divide by 3 for each.. then add that amount of base and the corresponding amount of nic. Yes, you would be off by .5% peanut butter juice .. but will get you very very close to 18%:)

Last edited:

dannydestroy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What are you starting with? I mix 100mg down. If you need help ask. What peanut butter are you using?

Yeah, I did use eJuiceMeUp. It was the measurement is where I screwed up. My stupidity. It is just figuring out the math to reduce it all. And to think, I was once really good at math. How exactly did you come up with the numbers? Just maybe I could figure it out on my own next time and not have to ask.

As for the peanut butter, it is Flavor Apprentice.

To me, it isn't bad at this strength, but I was fixing it for my brother and he is a bit more sensitive to that stuff.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Daryl Greene was just off the cuff really... you were at 23.5 (almost25) 25% = 1/4 or a ratio of 3 parts (base+nic) to 1 part flavor.
Your Target is 18% (almost 20) 20% =1/5 or a ratio of 4 parts (base+nic) to 1 part flavor. So short ez lazy way .. divide your base and nic by 3 to get the volume for (1 part) then add that to your total... which would then = 4 parts (base+nic) to 1 part flavor.
I didn't want to go back and forth with questions like How much? How accurate? Scale / Syringe / drops / total volume etc... (just being lazy like i said ;p) and by no means did I even think it through like I typed it out just now.. kinda just did it mentally by breaking up into equal parts :cool:
like "if johnny has 3 bottles of 7up and 1 bottle of HI-C punch ... but 5 friends.." etc lol (oh yeah ..^ totally needed the 'cool' emoticon for that one .. ;p )
It's all about the 'ratio' more than anything ! < [yep yep learned that here at VU college of vape!] Props to all the good professor's here!

VU Sponsors