Become a Patron!

I had a question about customs, I would be glad if anyone who knows can answer.

blacknight07

Member For 3 Years
Hi friends ,

I ordered one boro mod from Viciousant. Is there any chance this won't go through customs? or if the customs confiscate mod , custom destroy it or sent back seller ? seller said me they write on the box as Tube and 70$. the Price was very very high. I was a little worried.

Thanks for the answers.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You should be fine. Customs will not seize, destroy or return. It's not illegal.

The PACT ACT regarding shipping of tobacco products is the only possible tripping point. I have never heard of customs alerting the shipper of contents and the shipper leaving you high and dry by refusing it.

blacknight07

Member For 3 Years
You should be fine. Customs will not seize, destroy or return. It's not illegal.

The PACT ACT regarding shipping of tobacco products is the only possible tripping point. I have never heard of customs alerting the shipper of contents and the shipper leaving you high and dry by refusing it.
Customs can't look at every package. Most likely it's on electronic manifest as tube/70value and will clear before the ship ever docks.
Thank you so much for the information. These answers gave me psychologically relieved.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
You got tht latest VA boro mod? It looks nice.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Person to person send stuff marked as simply "electronics components/parts". I have had no real trouble with USPS at all. They delivered my brass Vapoo Requiem mod kit without even a signature, shh.

VU Sponsors