Become a Patron!

I fixed the Fogger V5 "airflow problem"

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Now to sit on my hands while replacement glass comes..

I drilled the holes all the way through to approx 3mm, and chamfered the airflow control ring to allow unimpeded flow, whilst still allowing adjustment. I've run it without the ring, and it just looked hacked IMO. Flow seems to be huge now; with the only limiting factor being the chimney. Can't wait to try this out! :cool:

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Why don't you saturate the crap out of your wicks and try it without the tank? At least then you'll get an idea of how it's working

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Why don't you saturate the crap out of your wicks and try it without the tank? At least then you'll get an idea of how it's working
Nah, I've screwed the base cap on, and drew through it already. It flows like crazy man. I can wait until the glass arrives; if I start playing around with it as a dripper, it's only going to piss me off that I can't use it. Patience my friend lol

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nah, I've screwed the base cap on, and drew through it already. It flows like crazy man. I can wait until the glass arrives; if I start playing around with it as a dripper, it's only going to piss me off that I can't use it. Patience my friend lol
It's good to have, I lack it haha

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's good to have, I lack it haha
As my grandmother always said (New Jersey farm gal) "patience is a virtue" lol

I can't wait to get this built, and stack it against an Eleaf Lemo, and possibly the Orchid that everyone is fapping over LOL

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Finally got around to tossing new glass on her, and HOLY SHIT does it flow!?

I'll update later once I get a fresh build in it

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
As my grandmother always said (New Jersey farm gal) "patience is a virtue" lol

I can't wait to get this built, and stack it against an Eleaf Lemo, and possibly the Orchid that everyone is fapping over LOL
I used the Fogger v4, not my cup of tea. The Lemo has me intrigued, but I primarily drip and am cautious about buying new tanks. I held off on the Orchid until I got one as part of a trade, honestly it's well worth the $12 investment.

VU Sponsors