Become a Patron!

I can't find a mutation x v4 any where

Stigma

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got one and I hated it. Way too much airflow even when you plug the bottom airflow. My biggest complaint is the little plugs for plugging the bottom airflow suck and it ends up leaking all over the place. I really don't have anything positive to say about it. Major disappointment. Way more trouble than its worth.

Scratch88683

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got one and I hated it. Way too much airflow even when you plug the bottom airflow. My biggest complaint is the little plugs for plugging the bottom airflow suck and it ends up leaking all over the place. I really don't have anything positive to say about it. Major disappointment. Way more trouble than its worth.
I didn't hate it but it definitely isn't my favorite. I didn't hate the airflow but I did hate how easily it would leak. I also always get a funny taste out of mine almost plastic like flavor I guess it's possible I didn't clean it enough and it was machine oil but I don't think it was. I just think it gave off a weird taste. Honestly if I didn't get that taste and it didn't leak so easily I would probably like it.

Stigma

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I used it for less than a day and it's been sitting back in it's package ever since.

Scratch88683

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I used it for less than a day and it's been sitting back in it's package ever since.
Yea I used mine for maybe a week I got it as a Xmas gift so I didn't want to make the person who got it for me feel bad lol I didn't bring it out one more time you give it a second chance and that lasted maybe 3 hours it's been collecting dust ever since

Stigma

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Big disappointment. The Royal Hunter is my favorite. I have 2 of them.

Scratch88683

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love how the dude who posted this thread just disappeared he asked the question and I took the time to find him one from multiple places and he never even responded it's been like 5 days

Scratch88683

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Big disappointment. The Royal Hunter is my favorite. I have 2 of them.
Hmmm I never even heard of it but I just did a quick Google search for it and it looks interesting

VU Sponsors